Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default WTS: Converted Saiga 223 16"

No feed ramp (see Dinzag on the Saiga board) other than that it has a black Nato length Kvar stock and pistol grip. Did not have the feed ramp installed because in MD we can not have 30 round mags so there was no need.
    Has a Galil Hand guard, which looks alot better than a saiga hand guard, Green sling and cleaning kit in Butt and 1 ten round mag.
    Has 300 rounds through it flawlessly of course. Loves 62gr Wolf 223 ammo. With a 8x scope consistent 1.5 to 2" 5 shot groups.
    Now for the best part, it has a red star arms single stage trigger set at 3Lbs. It is completely predictable everytime. That is why it is so accurate, it is not me.
    Bottom end of muzzle has 2 small holes bored for a muzzle brake, I did not like it. It was too heavy and I sold it. Did not fill in the holes because I could not see them and they did not bother me.
    Have 4 pictures to email
    Want 435.00 shipped to ffl or 425.00 ftf if a MD resident. Pleas email Bud at LBBMK@comcast.net

Default Re: WTS: Converted Saiga 223 16"

If you do not wish to go to the trouble of installing a feed ramp, there are 100% reliable 223 30 round mags to buy. They are Surefire mags and they work. I believe they are converted Weiger steel mags. They are sold on the auction sites or places that sell saiga eifles on line. About 40-50 each. I had 5 of them for other Saiga 223. Bud