Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Charged,Man points Gun at wife...

http://www.dailyitem.com/0100_news/l...155080702.html

Man charged with pointing gun at wife, 2 others

By Tricia Pursell
    The Daily Item

MIDDLEBURG — A 42-year-old Middleburg man is being held at Snyder County Jail on $50,000 bail after allegedly accusing his wife of having an affair and pointing a loaded .25-caliber automatic pistol at her, their son and his wife’s friend.

After being taken into custody at 12:30 a.m. Sunday, Curtis James Yerger, of 27 Farmer’s Lane, told police: “I found out my wife was having an affair on me. I did something really stupid and pulled a gun on her.”

Yerger said he had been looking for a pair of socks when he came across a box of condoms in her drawer, allegedly confirming his suspicions. He simply lost control of his actions, he told police.

Early Saturday, Yerger had accused his wife, Sebrina, of having an extramarital affair. Sebrina told police the two had at that time come to an agreement to let each other know if they were ever going to begin a relationship with another person.

Later, Yerger called her while she was at a friend’s house, asking her to bring the couple’s car home so he could fill it with gasoline. She could then take their sport utility vehicle wherever she needed to go, the criminal complaint reads.

She, along with their son, Brian, and friend, Jody Marie Boyer, pulled into the couple’s driveway, and then began packing the SUV. As they began to back out of the driveway, Yerger allegedly came running out of the house and onto the porch, pointing the pistol at the vehicle.

She then got out of the vehicle and ran into a field. While pointing the handgun toward them, Yerger was allegedly saying, “You should know better than having a loaded gun in the house.”

Selinsgrove borough police and state police at Selinsgrove responded to the scene.

Yerger has been charged with making terroristic threats, possessing instruments of crime and simple assault. A preliminary arraignment was held Sunday at the office of District Justice Willis E. Savidge in Middleburg, where a hearing is scheduled for June 8.

Some are just not that bright, Just my .02 cents,

Semper Fi,

Default Re: Charged,Man points Gun at wife...

People do stupid things when they're in love. Though yet again, it sounds like theres more to this story.