Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Adams County)

Default The "Storm" may be brewing!

There once was a member by the name of Spotter 98,
    Who, for reasons unknown, thought this site wasn't great.
    As he left for the hills,
    he said, "I've had my fill,
    and the shitstorm is coming so wait."

Anyway, Edgar Allen Poe, I'm not, but I think I see what he might have been talking about.

We have the White House upset because some agency mentioned POTUS' daughters on an ad poster that they put up in D.C. Not their names, not their pics, just the words "president obama's daughters". And obama's "handlers" (Washington Posts' words, not mine) have called the organization and "asked" them to take the posters down. (Oh, and if you don't, there may be legal action in the future.) Hmmm, that pesky 1st Amendment might get in the way, but all bets are off with this administration.

We have Obama telling his critics to basically, "Shut up and stop complaining." Over his government run health care idea. Gone are the days of "polite discourse" and bi-partisan cooperation. Now, he wants the people, and the politicians, to fall in step with him.

We have people being forcably removed from Arlene Spector's town hall meeting, because they had the audacity to confront him about his flip-flop support of whatever will get him elected again. No more do you get to speak to your government representitive and tell him your thoughts on a subject. Now, it's "sit down, shut up and hang on."

In an article that I read today, on Yahoo.com, a person is openly quoted talking about revolution. Yahoo also talks about the rise in militia groups in America. I wonder how much of that will be "allowed" before martial law kicks in.

This may be the shitstorm that we were warned about. Call me paranoid, but just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that someone's not out to get you, as Kissinger once said.

Default Re: The "Storm" may be brewing!

I wasn't really sure what spotter98 was talking about. But if he was able to foresee these events and disappeared before the shitstorm then he's a true clairvoyant and genius.

It's become quite clear that the White House has no tolerance for dissent.The recent snitch program from them goes way to far. And we're only 1/2 year or so into this new administration. How far down this path will they be able to go before America wakes up and turns on the politicians?

I do think that this is just the beginning, not knowing where it's heading, or what the final outcome will be.

If only spotter98 would come back and set us straight.
    Divided we ever have been, and ever must be.Two thirds always had and will have more difficulty to struggle with the one third than with all our foreign enemies. - John Adams

(Mifflin County)

whats scary is what denotes a militia orginization to them
    Audaces fortuna juvat

(Adams County)

Quote Originally Posted by Bmaninmifco View Post
    whats scary is what denotes a militia orginization to them
    Not just that, but I'm just a couple years shy of a military retirement, and I get to be branded a 'potential terrorist', too. And here I thought I'd just get some pocket change and commissary priveledges.

camper
    It's the 2nd Amendment that protects all others

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by soberbyker View Post

Sorry, I had to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by stephpd View Post
    How far down this path will they be able to go before America wakes up and turns on the politicians?
    If I had to guess, I'd say November 2, 2010...

(Centre County)

So what, nobody else saw this coming?

He's no genius, a lot of people spotted this bullshit a long time ago and chose not to vote for this pos potus.

November 2, 2010. Can't wait. The only problem is our choices will be to vote out one peice of shit and replace it with another peice of shit.

We need term limits on the house and the senate. Career politics is for the politician, not the people.

(Bucks County)

Chicago bully politics may play in Chicago, but it's not going to play in America. Ohat miscalculation numero uno.....of many.