Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Centre County)

Default Business owner holds burglars at gunpoint, KOKI, Tulsa Okla. 05/22/12

Wonder why the friend also did not call the cops? I am all for protecting what is yours but for the friend to not call the cops before or after he calls his buddy seems odd.

Glad they caught the pieces of S#!^

Business owner holds burglars at gunpoint, KOKI, Tulsa Okla. 05/22/12

....65-year-old Jerry Springer’s storage business in Tulsa, Okla. has been the target of at least a dozen burglaries since January 2012, when he underwent triple bypass surgery. So when Springer was alerted by a friend to yet another break-in at the facility, he grabbed a gun and went to investigate.

When Springer arrived he spotted a pair of thieves pilfering cables and auto parts from one of the storage trailers. Springer confronted the criminals and held them at gunpoint until police could arrive.

In an interview with local media, Springer made clear how upset he was with the thieves, stating, “I’ve earned what I got and I’m tired of people stealing it.” Springer went on to warn any would-be burglars, saying, “When they get in that yard I think it's second degree, that’s 2 to 4 years; if you get caught by me that may be an eternity.” (KOKI, Tulsa Okla. 05/22/12)

(Washington County)

Default Re: Business owner holds burglars at gunpoint, KOKI, Tulsa Okla. 05/22/12

Pretty freaking awesome line right here:

“I’ve earned what I got and I’m tired of people stealing it.” Springer went on to warn any would-be burglars, saying, “When they get in that yard I think it's second degree, that’s 2 to 4 years; if you get caught by me that may be an eternity.”
    The mightiest oak in the forest is just a little nut that held his ground.

Default Re: Business owner holds burglars at gunpoint, KOKI, Tulsa Okla. 05/22/12

Good for him in catching these guys, but he might want to look into a new friend.
    [SIGPIC]

(Berks County)

Hmmm...not sure how I'd have handled it, either. Probably would have met the friend at (my) storage yard. Fun for all!
    USAF 77-79, SAC, DMAFB, 390 MIMS, Titan II Crew Chief

I never did like his show, but now i will watch it.
    FJB