Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Where liberty is but a flickering flame in the distance., New Jersey

Default Murdering illegal immigrant put to death

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26042832

Hmmm . . . what the hell took so damn long? They should have let the two girls' families at this pig years ago. If Texas seceds (sp?) I want to move there.

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Murdering illegal immigrant put to death

Breyer cried like a little girl in his dissent that we would be in violation of International Law.

Why the hell is one of our SCOTUS Judges taking this into consideration at all?

/BIG applause for Texas for giving the finger to Bush on this.
    "Because I'm an American." - MtnJack

(Chester County)

I second the *finger* given to Mexico and whoever else opposed this execution.
    Μολὼν λάβε

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS View Post
    BIG applause for Texas for giving the finger to Bush on this.
    I have to say I see something bigger going on here. Maybe I am just a conspiracy nut job, but here is my thought.

1. International Court says "The US violated international law and must revisit the case."

2. Bush knows if he pushes Texas to do so Texas will appeal to the SCOTUS.

3. SCOTUS should rule that the Executive Branch has no power to make such a demand and will rule that Texas can go about it's business.

4. Bush has to appear to abide by the world court or the US will be said to be in violation of international law and US citizens around the world will be denied access to consular support in any legal matters. That would be bad. So he plays the game and in the end the right outcome comes about.

International law is upheld. We have not overtly done anything that can be pinned on the US as a nation. Texas gets a bit of a bloody nose in world opinion, but f them (the rest of the world that is) in this instance.

(Montgomery County)

Bu bye scum. How much tax-payer money was wasted while this evil prick sat in jail for over a decade. I've said it before many times. Our legal system is broken. If this happened 100 years ago, he would have been put to death much sooner. What the hell happened since then?
    You can never have enough horsepower or ammunition.

(Monroe County)

I really like this part:

Only God has the right to take a life,
    ” cousin Reyna Armendariz said.

Six of his relatives, including Armendariz, and several activists gathered earlier Tuesday in a working-class neighborhood to await word on Medellin’s fate.

A large black bow and a banner that read “No to the death penalty ... may God forgive you,” hung from an iron fence in front of the house where Medellin lived until moving to the United States at the age of 3. He grew up in Houston, where he learned English and attended school.

who is gonna tell that to the parents of the 2 girls he raped and killed?

and the little shit moved here when he was 3... went to school here... lived here for more then a dozen years as an american... Mexico wants him they can have him
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

Pittsburgh (Mt. Washington), Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by adymond View Post
    I have to say I see something bigger going on here. Maybe I am just a conspiracy nut job, but here is my thought.

1. International Court says "The US violated international law and must revisit the case."

2. Bush knows if he pushes Texas to do so Texas will appeal to the SCOTUS.

3. SCOTUS should rule that the Executive Branch has no power to make such a demand and will rule that Texas can go about it's business.

4. Bush has to appear to abide by the world court or the US will be said to be in violation of international law and US citizens around the world will be denied access to consular support in any legal matters. That would be bad. So he plays the game and in the end the right outcome comes about.

International law is upheld. We have not overtly done anything that can be pinned on the US as a nation. Texas gets a bit of a bloody nose in world opinion, but f them (the rest of the world that is) in this instance.
    I think you are absolutely right about why and how things happened here the way they did. Its called politics and this time it worked out well. This freakin maggot got off too easy quietly dying after being sedated.

Check the Texas Dept. Corrections web site they do things right -- their execution schedule is tight!!!

http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/stat/sch...executions.htm

JROD

(Franklin County)

Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

Glenn Beck played Mariachi music today to celebrate the execution. The TX gov said something about how we can not judge this maggot's soul, that is for Jesus to do. All he could do was arrange the meeting. I hope that meeting was sort of like this:

Jesus: Hey Jose, how are you man?

Jose: Please forgive me Lord, I have been executed by evil men.

Jesus: I'm so sorry to hear that my sone come right this way.

Jesus exits stage left and as poor poor Jose goes to follow he drops from sight into the pits of hell screaming for all eternity while a pack of rabid goats anally gang rape him.

Sorry he is just total scum.

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by adymond View Post
    Glenn Beck played Mariachi music today to celebrate the execution. The TX gov said something about how we can not judge this maggot's soul, that is for Jesus to do. All he could do was arrange the meeting. I hope that meeting was sort of like this:

Jesus: Hey Jose, how are you man?

Jose: Please forgive me Lord, I have been executed by evil men.

Jesus: I'm so sorry to hear that my sone come right this way.

Jesus exits stage left and as poor poor Jose goes to follow he drops from sight into the pits of hell screaming for all eternity while a pack of rabid goats anally gang rape him.

Sorry he is just total scum.
    First of all glen is great isn't he. Second you forgot about the part where he is forced to stand in line at the DMV for eternity while being raped by the rabid goats!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast