Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: US Representative Chrissy Houlahan, Chester County

Quote Originally Posted by fritz1255 View Post
    "Chrissy" is totally useless to her constituents, namely me. During the first phase of the vaccine mess, when Chesco was getting almost no doses, I contacted her office. Not only didn't I get any help, I didn't even get a reply. Nothing, like I didn't even exist. C'mon Chrissy, you can't assign this to an intern? Total lack of regard for her constituents.
    C'mon man, she was busy with Russian Collusion Hoax and TDS.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    C'mon man, she was busy with Russian Collusion Hoax and TDS.
    I think she's busy promoting herself and her career. Apparently not interested in her constituents.

"WEST CHESTER, PA * Representative Chrissy Houlahan (D-PA) announced the details of her upcoming Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) Telephone Town Hall scheduled for next Thursday, August 25 at 5:30 p.m. Houlahan organized the event following the legislation being signed into law by President Biden earlier this week. She will be joined by several expert panelists."

She misses you already..

https://www.mychesco.com/a/communiti...-on-august-25/

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzlytrap View Post
    "WEST CHESTER, PA * Representative Chrissy Houlahan (D-PA) announced the details of her upcoming Inflation Reduction Act (IRA) Telephone Town Hall scheduled for next Thursday, August 25 at 5:30 p.m. Houlahan organized the event following the legislation being signed into law by President Biden earlier this week. She will be joined by several expert panelists."

She misses you already..

https://www.mychesco.com/a/communiti...-on-august-25/
    Her teli-town halls are enough to make you consider suicide. It's amazing that anyone's time is so worthless that they'd listen to her.

(Berks County)

My honey sent me a letter describing how she's committed to curing 'gun violence' so I dropped her a note to let her know how much I appreciate her efforts. Here's what I had to say.

Representative Houlahan,

I have received and reviewed your statement regarding 'gun violence' but I was unable to see where you are also addressing sword violence, knife violence and car violence. Perhaps it's because you recognize how ludicrous it is to coin those phrases. However, you seem to be blind as to how ridiculous the phrase 'gun violence' is. One thing we all seem to agree on is that there is a problem in this country with violence and unstable and immoral people who are causing a lot of problems. Unfortunately, you and others like you are addressing the problem(s) incorrectly by blaming something other than the guilty party. All the while, you and yours advocate for ridiculous things like no cash bail, early releases from prison and plea-bargaining serious crimes into petty offenses. Repeat offenders and career criminals who are not rehabable, are turned loose into the population time and time again. Then, all of this was exacerbated by your poor handling of the COVID affair. You locked people in their houses, separated them from their jobs, family and friends and now you wonder what is going on? How can anybody be that shortsighted? And you are not the least bit interested in addressing the root of the problem, you want to chase after a self concocted problem and declare yourself some kind of hero for solving it. That behavior has a name and that name is Munchausen By Proxy. Rather than get to the bottom of the problems we have, you are spending your time creating problems for you to 'solve'. Many of us see this but many do not and you are causing deeper and deeper division within this country through your efforts than you would be if you did nothing at all.

Walleye Hunter,
    Your District

(Berks County)

My honey sent me a letter describing how she's committed to curing 'gun violence' so I dropped her a note to let her know how much I appreciate her efforts. Here's what I had to say.

Representative Houlahan,

I have received and reviewed your statement regarding 'gun violence' but I was unable to see where you are also addressing sword violence, knife violence and car violence. Perhaps it's because you recognize how ludicrous it is to coin those phrases. However, you seem to be blind as to how ridiculous the phrase 'gun violence' is. One thing we all seem to agree on is that there is a problem in this country with violence and unstable and immoral people who are causing a lot of problems. Unfortunately, you and others like you are addressing the problem(s) incorrectly by blaming something other than the guilty party. All the while, you and yours advocate for ridiculous things like no cash bail, early releases from prison and plea-bargaining serious crimes into petty offenses. Repeat offenders and career criminals who are not rehabable, are turned loose into the population time and time again. Then, all of this was exacerbated by your poor handling of the COVID affair. You locked people in their houses, separated them from their jobs, family and friends and now you wonder what is going on? How can anybody be that shortsighted? And you are not the least bit interested in addressing the root of the problem, you want to chase after a self concocted problem and declare yourself some kind of hero for solving it. That behavior has a name and that name is Munchausen By Proxy. Rather than get to the bottom of the problems we have, you are spending your time creating problems for you to 'solve'. Many of us see this but many do not and you are causing deeper and deeper division within this country through your efforts than you would be if you did nothing at all.

Walleye Hunter,
    Your District

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Well said. You are quite a wordsmith.
    Sticks and stones will break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by STBear View Post
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by STBear View Post
    I'd say so.. I'd have the feds at my house if I wrote a letter to a politician. Those scumbag pieces of shit,
    could give a rats ass what we think. Violence is the only way to change things imo.
    FJB

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    I'd say so.. I'd have the feds at my house if I wrote a letter to a politician. Those scumbag pieces of shit,
    could give a rats ass what we think. Violence is the only way to change things imo.
    Yeah, they're watching my house but they haven't come in yet.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast