Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: woode87

(Philadelphia County)

Default woode87

Eric agreed to sell his stuff to me from this ad:

http://forum.pafoa.org/accessories-a...-holsters.html

Before we could arrange for a meeting time, he sold the stuff to someone else. He did not returned my PM, text message, or phone call/voice mail to arrange for the meeting. I found out that he sold the stuff because I went back and checked the ad.

Here are our full PM exchanges:

Quote Originally Posted by mythaeus
    Quote Originally Posted by woode87
    $100 even for everything?
    I'm in Center City Philadelphia, but can meet you this weekend in the Willow Grove area.

Does the Serpa come with both belt and paddle?

Al
    Yes, the serpa is attatched to the paddle right now (i found it is more stable) but also has the belt attatchment.

The IWB galco is just barely broken in, I didn't use it much.

You mention "G19 stuff" -- just to clarify you are interested in the .40SW ammo (400 wwb, 27 corbon) correct?

I can meet you any time M-F after 5:00pm or all day Sat/Sun.

-Eric
    Sorry about the confusion there Eric. Yes, I will take everything, including all of the ammo. Please consider everything sold. You can look at my postings and review in the feedback section for past transaction records.

I may be up in the Northeast area Friday around 7pm, but worst case Sunday at the latest and can meet you in the Willow Grove area.

Is there a number I can best reach you at? Also, are you looking for any ammo or AR mags/parts? I have some stuff I am not using. No big deal if you're not.

Thanks,
    Al
    Only ammo I would need at the moment is .45ACP.

..Sounds like a deal though.

-Eric
    (206)xxx-xxxx (number removed)
    I have a couple boxes of Remington UMC .45ACP (like the ones here: http://www.ableammo.com/catalog/prod...ducts_id=75072). I paid $20/ea not too long ago. I'd like to put $35 value towards the trade for those 2 boxes if possible.

Al
    $80.00 + (2) Remington UMC .45ACP for the 400 rounds of .40sw, 27 rounds of jhp corbon .40sw, serpa cqc glock holster, galco iwb glock holster ?
    Eric,
    Your conduct is abhorrent. You agreed to sell the stuff to me, then went on and sold them to someone else. I called, wrote, and texted you and you didn't have the balls to answer me. You're a disgrace to the PAFOA to the community.
    I hope no one here will spend a dime on this dishonest jack ass in the future.

Al

(Bucks County)

Default Re: woode87

I'm sorry to hear of your experience.
    I found Eric to be a nice young man. Perhaps he made a mistake in judgement. I don't know what transpired but I hesitate to call one of our young men in uniform balless and a disgrace. I thanked him for his service to our country and he thanked me for my support.

Jim

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by James Luning View Post
    I'm sorry to hear of your experience.
    I found Eric to be a nice young man. Perhaps he made a mistake in judgement. I don't know what transpired but I hesitate to call one of our young men in uniform balless and a disgrace. I thanked him for his service to our country and he thanked me for my support.

Jim
    I take it that you are the one who ended up with the stuff he suppose to have sold to me? I don't hold anything against you, however...not to sound so suspicious, but for someone with '0' post to stand in defense of him, how do I know you're not Eric posing as someone else to defend himself? The evident I posted speaks for itself so I don't need to explain myself further. I'm just glad not everyone in our fine armed forces is like him. A man is only as good as his word, I don't care if he's a serviceman or a janitor.

Al

(Bucks County)

I got the ammo.
    I am a real person. I use my real name and can be found in Mont co phone book on Huntingdon pike.
    I understand your suspicion.

(Centre County)

I sent him multiple pm's within minutes of his posting and never heard anything from him. Maybe because i'm a newer member, but a courtesy reply woulda been nice.

(Bucks County)

I guess you guys are right.

(Dauphin County)

how does james luning have 2 posts on this thread but his total posts read 0?

(Bucks County)

I also had a post on "want to buy" and that dosn't show up.

I'm obviously doing something wrong.

I'm just not as smart as I used to be.

(Luzerne County)

1) Posts in the lounge and classifieds do not count towards ones total post count.

2) Reminder: The feedback forum is not for discussions. Just feedback.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/feedback-109/...must-read.html

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie