Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Is it just.......

or are there an increasing number of people in the classifieds that don't bother to communicate? i have been involved in several deals recently where the other party just stopped answering messages and, or emails.

i consider that to be rude and inconsiderate! has anybody else run into these jerks?
    MORDENTE MEUM

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Is it just.......

i havent had any problems. some people are just ignorant tho. especially in person. i have had many bad gun show/gun shop experiances because im young, have long hair, have earings and tattoos.......and im into guns.

(Allegheny County)

Don't get me wrong, i've had plenty of good transactions here, but this week i've run into a couple of inconsiderate jerks, the ones who get deep into a deal and then sell out from under you without so much as a word.

or the ones who lie to you without knowing that you have already checked on them and know about the lies. who won't return your emails or PM's because they suddenly realized they were caught in a lie.

You know, the ones not man enough to respond!
    MORDENTE MEUM

(Lancaster County)

yeah ive had plenty of that through my band/music. i respond to everything wether its a done deal or a turn down. i cant stand ignorant people. had a run in with one today at a yard sale. all i did was ask him how much he wanted for a mossberg .22 he had sitting there and he treated me like i was bothering him, when no one was even with 20 yards of his table.

(Allegheny County)

It's a pity, but i think that such a person has a measured time on a board such as this one before everyone knows what they are and won't deal with them any longer!
    MORDENTE MEUM

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by shadowcat187 View Post
    i havent had any problems. some people are just ignorant tho. especially in person. i have had many bad gun show/gun shop experiances because im young, have long hair, have earings and tattoos.......and im into guns.
    must just be you then...

I'm a tall & fat white male with a shaved head (almost completely off) and a ton of tattoos.

I've never had a problem with people in gun shops. =)
    Peace, Prosperity, and Liberty