Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: DeSantis for President 2024

Quote Originally Posted by eyecanshoot View Post
    There are a lot of people out there that would love to be a part of history by electing the first female president. I think Candice would be the perfect choice.

Who would you choose? Another old rich white guy?
    Who is a GSSF and FOAC member!

(Berks County)

There are a lot of people out there that would love to be a part of history by electing the first female president. I think Candice would be the perfect choice.

Who would you choose? Another old rich white guy?
    I want to be part of history and elect all out, America 1st, crime hating, America loving legislative, executive and justice branches.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Allegheny County)

If elected, will be send bus loads of illegals to Mexico?

(Montgomery County)

F Trump, will not vote for him. There are plenty like me at this point. Nominate him at your peril and throw a bunch of incomprehensible clown arguments at me if you wish. He's a proven loser but masterful at conning a certain segment of people into the same ruse time and time again. Good grief.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by BearTHIS View Post
    F Trump, will not vote for him. There are plenty like me at this point. Nominate him at your peril and throw a bunch of incomprehensible clown arguments at me if you wish. He's a proven loser but masterful at conning a certain segment of people into the same ruse time and time again. Good grief.
    Just curious...what are clown arguments and what makes them incomprehensible?
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    If we care about our freedom we will fight tooth and nail both parties until mail in voting is outlawed because if we don't we will have handed over every freedom that has be fought for during the past 200+ years. Mail in voting is voter fraud.

secure/auditable elections and congressional term limits should be the Republican platform

"clean the house next fall and dont forget the senate"
    Derrion Albert was my Hero.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by BearTHIS View Post
    Works for me. I'm a good bit past midway on this ride and I'll make it through to the other side. How 'bout you? I'm just thankful that my vote for Trump and The Patriot Party won't help AJ win his second term.

PickingPA Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gman106 View Post
    Just curious...what are clown arguments and what makes them incomprehensible?
    Are you better off today that you were 2 years ago?
    How’s your 401k looking?
    Gas prices?
    Southern border?
    Crime?
    Inflation?
    Entanglements in foreign wars?

Clown show stuff

(Schuylkill County)

While your two picks are good, I don't think that they would bring in the votes.

Your description of Candice is accurate and what I believe we need. We don't want politicians. We want good people that will do the right thing. Candice is one of those people.
    Unfortunately, what you consider important isn't important to a large enough segment of the population to win elections. Trivial gender, age, and race issues have become important to a large enough segment of voters to sway elections. We need to start getting serious about winning elections rather than continuing down the same path of nominating the politician that we hate the least.

If electing the first black female president is important to others who cares? I believe she would also be the youngest president which could appeal to younger voters. As long as we get a decent human holding the office, we would all benefit greatly. I know Candice is the opposite of who we would normally vote for, but I don't see any downside to doing the opposite in this instance. I don't know her personally or even follow her but from what I have seen I really like her. I trust her to do what's best and I truly think she can win.

(Berks County)

Unfortunately, what you consider important isn't important to a large enough segment of the population to win elections. Trivial gender, age, and race issues have become important to a large enough segment of voters to sway elections. We need to start getting serious about winning elections rather than continuing down the same path of nominating the politician that we hate the least.

If electing the first black female president is important to others who cares? I believe she would also be the youngest president which could appeal to younger voters. As long as we get a decent human holding the office, we would all benefit greatly. I know Candice is the opposite of who we would normally vote for, but I don't see any downside to doing the opposite in this instance. I don't know her personally or even follow her but from what I have seen I really like her. I trust her to do what's best and I truly think she can win.
    I don't care if we get Margaret Thatcher as long as they're equipped to do the job and I am not willing to check all the boxes of equity to determine who I vote for. Viva DJT, POTUS 2024.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast