I didn't want to do this, I really try to give everybody the benefit of the doubt, but it couldn't be avoided.

I drove out to Pittsburgh to buy a WASR-2 from him aftersome negotiation and assurances that the gun functioned reliably.

When I got there and saw it, it was clear that it wasn't well cared for but against my better judgement I bought it anyway (it's a 4 hour drive and I figured it's an AK, how bad can it be?)

I cleaned it up, put on a nice stock, and took it to the range. Sure enough it doesn't feed.

The problem has been diagnosed by my gunsmith and it is not one that can suddenly appear, which means it always had the same problem.

I contacted 4-3 to see if he would be willing to do anything to rectify the situation and he declined to do anything other than look at the gun if I drive back out to Pittsburgh.

Either he hadn't actually fired the gun and didn't know about it, or he misrepresented the weapon. Either way I have a gun that doesn't work and my wallet is hundreds of dollars lighter.