I've had a Kahr K9 Elite Stainless that I bought new, for years now and have always been disappointed with the factory slotted head grip screws that rust from sweaty summer carry... T. M. I., sorry, I have called Kahr and they have never had any substitue screws. I have always thought hex head stainless screws would look good but wasn't sure what size the threads were, 'till now. Grip screws for a std. 1911 fit, but you have to shorten them a bit. I got a set of 4 "Cylinder and Slide" stainless hex head screws through Midway. (Midway p/n 894618) I used my Dremel tool with a grinder bit on it to shorten the new screws to the thread length of the Kahr screws. It was very easy to do. I thought the stainless might be too hard for the little Dremel grinder bit but on slow speed it worked fine. If you do this, just make sure the new screws do not stick out in the magazine well and the cause the mag to hang on them. Clean threads with brake cleaner to rid any oil residue and go together with some blue Loctite and you are good.
I can't believe Kahr does not use screws like these from their factory. The gun looks 100% better. The new screws shine like the polished areas on the Kahr. Finally the K9 Elite Stainless looks "Elite".
Hope this helps another Kahr owner out there. I love the look and feel of this great little carry gun, but those original slotted head screws had always bugged me.