Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Allegheny County)

Default Sig Sauer P938 Holster???

Hey all. Just picked up a P938 Nightmare yesterday and it is super nice. I wanted a second carry piece if I didn't feel like carrying my LC9. I currently have a DeSantis Intruder and a custom fit Mitch Rosen for the LC9 and am looking for an IWB holster for the Sig. I really wanted another Intruder, but DeSantis doesn't make one for the 938 as of yet. I thought about a Crossbreed Minituck, but I wanted some opinions on other options. Also, aside from DeSantis, Brownell's, or Midway (checked all, but no dice on being in stock), anyone have an idea where I could pick up a DeSantis Superfly? Thanks in advance!

Cheers!
    Fear the government that fears your guns.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Sig Sauer P938 Holster???

Check out a Garrett Silent Thunder

Harwell clip n go holster, seriously best one for the money, took about 5 days to get
    Nra, SAF, NJ2AS, GOA member

(Lehigh County)

Im sorry to say that nobody makes a holster for the Sig 938. Since a gun is completely useless with out a quality holster, you can send that useless firearm to me for disposal;}

From what I've heard, you should be able to use most Sig 238 holsters, but you will have to verify witht the actual holster. Whitehat holsters make a kydex shell for the Sig 938 with/without laser. Hope that helps.

Rick

(Philadelphia County)

I use the High Noon Bare Asset for my P938 and I really like it. It's a bit expensive for a nonmolded holster, but I got one for my PPK when I started carrying and as far as simple leather IWB holsters go it's very thin and well made. It really feels like you've got nothing on your hip, so that's why I decided to splurge for one again when I got the P938.