Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Future of record breaking gun sales

OK, now with the immediate future of a more 2nd amendment friendly administration, will there continue to be record breaking ammo/firearm sales. The industry has lost the lightning rod for panic buying...... Barrack Obama/future Supreme Court.

Default Re: Future of record breaking gun sales

We are always only one mass shooting away from knee jerk reactions, on both the political and consumer spectrums.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by MT1 View Post
    We are always only one mass shooting away from knee jerk reactions, on both the political and consumer spectrums.
    Exactly---BTW, we still have 73 days left of Obama and these radicals are getting desperate. I put nothing past them as they feel they could lose all they have worked and planned for over the past 50 years. Also, I'm curious if Democrats and liberals would go on a "gun buying" spree if they're that afraid?
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    Exactly---BTW, we still have 73 days left of Obama and these radicals are getting desperate. I put nothing past them as they feel they could lose all they have worked and planned for over the past 50 years. Also, I'm curious if Democrats and liberals would go on a "gun buying" spree if they're that afraid?
    Well, it's only a sample size of one, but one of my ultra-liberal friends, who has derided me for owning firearms in the past (the usual "why would you EVER need one?" kind of thing), sent me a message yesterday saying she's contemplating buying a gun because she's afraid of being attacked.

(Monroe County)

Hate to be the bad guy but the 2 bans we hate the most, '86 NFA and Chinese ammo/gun were not done by Dems and still stand unlike the '94 AWB.
    So keep that in mind in this brave new world. Trust no one.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

I think gun and ammo prices will drop dramatically for a while at least. I'm sure the distributors are piled high with firearms because most people never thought Trump could make office. They were expecting a scare that would make the last one look like Christmas. They will have no choice but to lower the prices to reduce their inventories because of the taxes they will incur. I'm hoping with Trump in office the sanctions against Russian Federation will be lifted allowing Izshmash to ship the Saigas again. I would love to pick up some S12s for 3-400 again.

(Delaware County)

It is also looking a little brighter for the Hearing Protection Act. From what It looks like there are a lot of state representatives getting behind this.

Prices will come down. Gun shows will see a dip in patrons. Frankly, we all know that any new so called gun control at the federal level will NOT happen during the next four years. Take that to the bank. If anything, restrictions might start to loosen. Ammo and firearms will be a plenty. IMHO
    My GGG Grandpappy,front row (20th NC, Co. F.) and Family Circa 1900.

Quote Originally Posted by ftownkev View Post
    It is also looking a little brighter for the Hearing Protection Act. From what It looks like there are a lot of state representatives getting behind this.
    Is this sarcasm, or an actual thing?
    "The Intelligence Of The People Is The Security Of The Nation" We're doomed!

(Bucks County)

Hopefully ammo prices will come down a bit and more surplus ammo can be imported. Prices on black guns are already affordable, you can buy a new AR for around 550 - 600 and get a good reliable shooter. The more expensive black rifles will remain expensive, I don't see the prices of DD, LMT, LWRC, SCAR 16/17, Tavor or similar rfiles getting any cheaper. The next 4 years should be good for gun owners but we must remain vigilant since the anti gun crowd will never give up trying to restrict our 2nd ammendment rights.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast