Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default Hungarian SA-85m AK-47

heres the deal....********SPF********
    i have a complete pre ban hungarian sa85m kit, the hungarian AK47 in 7.62. not an sa2000, amd or amms, this is the best and most rare of the hungarians...fixed hungarian wood stocks.

demilled, spotless, looks to have never been fired. also included is a new, unmarked NoDak Spud NDS-1 receiver. this is the finest US made AKM type receiver available. all parts necesary for a beautiful build are there, you will be responsible for 922r compliance pieces of your choice. will include 2 hungarian 30 rd steel AK mag with sale.

the SA85m was probably THE finest stamped AK-47/AKM varient imported into the US. i do not know how rare it is (there were only 7000 total rifles imported to the US before they were banned) but i have never seen another SA85m kit around and if you did, i doubt it would be in this condition.

from ak47.net...
    "Hungarian SA85M
    The SA-85M is a Post Ban Sporterized AK-47, & is probably the highest quality stamped AK-47 variant available today. Unlike most AK's the SA-85M has an attractive look with the reliability of an AK. It has a black mil-spec finish, blond hardwood stock, ..... It is stamped and has Post U-Notch sights, unfortunately it dose not have windage adjustments. The SA-85M fires the 7.62x39 Russian Round and accepts all AK mags ..... they are now BANNED and can no longer be imported in to the country. AK-47.net purchased one of these great AK’s before they were banned and to this day it still amazes us with its good looks, sturdy composition and great groups"

I was going to have Mario at piece of history firearms (www.pieceofhistoryfirearms.com) build this rifle for me. if you are not familiar with his work, i'd check out his website. he can return this beautiful piece to its pre ban glory or customize it however you would like.....he will be building my russian milled T-3 AK47 on TFL receiver. that is the reason i must sacrifice this kit (the milled t3 receiver was close to $800,) that and $25.000, worth of shoulder surgery this week....so somebody will be happy

i have owned both "pre" and "ban " version of this rifle, a NIB pre will cost you over $1600 (i ve seen aksing prices near 3k)

$625, sa85 parts, receiver and 2 hungarian mags

i will answer any questions as best i can...email me senorlinc@yahoo.com

FTF (philly or king o prussia) would be ideal so you can inspect what you are getting or i will ship. out of state will require an FFL (must accept from non ffl) for $25. will only ship where legal! no CA...hi cap mags can go where they are not allowed! i will be at the VF gun show this weekend and would like to sell it before monday. payment is cash or USPS MO only, would consider discreet PP to a verified user +4%
    Last edited by senorlinc; September 22nd, 2008 at 08:48 PM. Reason: sold