Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    (Lebanon County)

Default It must be mortify me week or something..seriously, what embarrasment will come next?

So I take my kids swimming tonight (at the Y). You know the whole christian values thing.

I'm swimming laps and I'm on my way to the deep end. Something doesn't feel right with the top of my suit. I'm pushing ahead knowing I'm at about 7ft and can't stop and do anything about whatever it is. It's one of those tankini things so it's 2 pieces but the top piece is long like a top. I figure it's just riding up or something. As I press on I realize this is not the case.

I am nearing the end and I have this sinking feeling. I bring my head up and my eyes meet the gaze of the lifeguard on me and I grab the edge of the pool. I look down and to my horror see....

The top of my suit has come completely untied, floated down and there are my god given floatation devices threatening to come to the surface.

I pulled it up and tied it as discreetly as possible but I am thinking he noticed. The next time I headed down that way he got up and walked away. Probably thought "damn this chick is going to drop her pants this time and I don't want to be around to see that."

(Chester County)

Default Re: It must be mortify me week or something..seriously, what embarrasment will come n

Hey, it could have been worse, he could have said something to you. Then lets talk mortified. lol Least it was not super packed with a bunch of teenage boys hanging out in the deep end.

When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty!

(Washington County)

Default Re: It must be mortify me week or something..seriously, what embarrasment will come n

That's probably not why he got up and walked away...

But that is hilarious. And I'm pretty sure everyone's had some kind of embarrassing bathing suit coming off in a pool moment at one point or another.

Nothing like scantily clad women at the pool when you're 13 and going through the "uncontrollable hard-on" stage of your life

You should probably stick to an ankle holster while swimming, that way it won't pull the suit off. And go with a stainless model.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    You should probably stick to an ankle holster while swimming, that way it won't pull the suit off. And go with a stainless model.
    Nah she is fine, she rocks a Glock.

When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty!

(Lebanon County)

yeah I'm thinking it's not legal to OC those. I swear they have had more public exposure in the last week....

OASN...we spent 20 minutes on the way out filling out a report because some little punk started swearing at my son in the locker room and threatened to beat him up and was saying he was going to punch him. Two other boys were sticking up for him and "testified" to the staff as well. When the kid came out I had to keep from LMAO. He is the size of my 6 year old (my son is 10). He is lucky my son didn't take him up on that. He's not a giant 10 year old but he'd have taken that kid no problem. I have taught my son NOT to fight as a rule but not to let anyone beat his ass either. I thanked the other two boys. The supervisor who dealt with the kid said that this is the second write up he has had on this kid recently and he's likely going to be suspended. He won't be allowed back in the building until it's resolved etc. Lovely.

(Venango County)

This has now become my favorite Open Carry story so far...

ETA= Aaargh! You beat me by mere seconds!
    It is you. You have all the weapons that you need. Now fight. --Sucker Punch

That's pretty funny. Living practically On the ocean I see that quite a bit. Especially on a big wave day. Funny part is they don't even notice till there's a group of guys gaulking at them. Those waves not only knock tops down, bottoms come off as well, and rookie beach goers don't fair to well.

(Allegheny County)

Hey, cmon, your pfoa name is "shefearsnothing"....sounds like you fear topless swimming. great story, thanks for sharing.

(York County)

Looking for the this thread is worthless without pics smiley.........
    Xbox Live Gamertag: My Tango Sucka

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast