Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Gateway PC, Sony Triniton Monitor & DVD Burner - $75 OBO (Price drop)

I've got a Gateway PC running Windows XP with a Pentium 4 processor and a Sony Trinitron monitor. I also have a Pacific Digital 16x External DVD burner. All three are in great shape. I believe the PC has 512 MB of RAM (but it could only have 256, I'm not sure)...and it has a 20 or 25 GB hard drive. Of course, it also comes with a keyboard & mouse. The monitor works fine - no problems but has a few scratches on the case from being moved. Check here for an idea of what it looks like: http://www.amazon.com/Sony-CPD-G520-.../dp/B000058ALT

Finally, the DVD burner is just as described and comes with all cords necessary. If someone buys the entire package (for the asking price), I will also include 3 - 5 brand new, blank DVDs that I have laying around. I am willing to break up this bundle but I would prefer not to.

Take all three items for $75 or make me an offer on one of the items individually. Local, cash transaction only - Philadelphia area.

Thanks for looking!

***EDIT*** I would also be willing to trade for 9mm ammo (target or carry), 12 gauge ammo (buckshot preferably), Kel-Tec P11 magazines, Ruger P95 magazines or even for a .38 revolver or .22LR rifle (with cash on my end, to even it out if necessary).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Benjamin455; July 24th, 2009 at 12:35 PM.

Default Re: Gateway PC, Sony Triniton Monitor & DVD Burner - $75 OBO (Price Drop)

Bump...Take all three for $75! Or make me an offer...I'm moving, so this stuff MUST go.

I would also be willing to take a combination of cash and a box of 9mm target rounds.
    Last edited by Benjamin455; July 24th, 2009 at 12:38 PM.