Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lebanon County)

Default Shyda's is the place for best prices... and the selection ain't too shabby either!

I have to put in a plug for Shyda's Gun Shop in Lebanon. They have the best price/ selection combination on handguns by far then any other place I've been.
    Handgun prices are $50 less than any other local shop and as much as $100 off places like Gander Mountain and Cabella's. That much difference makes it worth the drive. And with over 200 handguns in stock you don't need to make two trips like some other places that can get you a good deal on a gun if you don't mind waiting a week or two.
    Check them out. http://www.shydasgunshop.com/

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Shyda's is the place for best prices... and the selection ain't too shabby either

Snagged a Sig Mosquito there last year, NIB, $279. VERY happy with that deal.

My only complaint about Shyda's is their used firearms inventory. If they beefed up that area a bit, they'd probably get me in the door more often.

(Lebanon County)

Default Re: Shyda's is the place for best prices... and the selection ain't too shabby either

Yea, they are not big in used handguns. The ones they do have are almost 100% consignment. One of the problems I think is that because the mark up on their new guns is so small that the offers they make to buy used from customers is really low. I know this for a fact because I tried to sell them a few and I was better off selling mine there on consignment. Then what happens many times is that the consignment price is only $50 or so below new and most people will just buy new from them.
    NRA, SAF, IDPA, FOP, PA Sheriffs Assoc.

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security" - Benjamin Franklin

(Lancaster County)

Shyda's is a great shop for hunting rifles and shotguns. I got my Remington there a few years ago.

If you are looking for handguns or holsters, you have to check out Atlantic Tactical in New Cumberland. They primarily sell to police but they have MUCH better prices than sporting goods stores.

I make the trip from lancaster a couple times a year.

www.AtlanticTactical.com.