Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Why YOU Suck:

(Lackawanna County)

Default Why YOU Suck:

Please Note: The poster was issued an infraction for this post.

Hypothetical Scenario (prolly ya read countless on here):
    The new law passess congress; Every individual home owner who owns a gun receives a substantial home insurance discount, plus regardless of owning a home the govenment rebates a check for simply owning a gun which allows less police officers, sheriffs, law enforcement in general... In addition, the government also permits citizen arrest with force. Do ya think this would be a great thing or the beginning of total anarchy. I personally would love it. I think any dumbass criminal knowing pretty much everyone is packing would be generally deterred...also, i think it would save alot of money on taxes, and mabey fix some of these damn PA potholes...the truck drivers hate our state for having the worse roads in the country...lets start this new hypothetical scenario law here first as an experiment and see how it goes...i mean have ya seen the sheriffs around here and even some of the cops,,,i mean comeon!!! their sooo out of shape their fat slobs with guns that seem to be just holding up their pants...i literally saw a cop the other day, must of been 5ft4 over 250lbs and what the hells this guy gonna do to any assailant other then shooot them...wasnt there a height and weight requirement back in the day...talk about laxing on the standards to be an officer...geeeeesh,,,anyways, comment on the scenario and the cops being fat too if youd like...im just curious if im the only one and my girlfriend that think this shit is sad! later peeps.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Why YOU Suck:

damn, sounds like hes seen DaveM55
    "Oderint Dum Metuant" - BMFH

"Tact is for people not witty enough to use sarcasm"

Note: any whingeing crazy that hits my PM inbox will be deleted without reply