Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Minuteman Border Fence Up & Going

What happened to that 700 mile of Border Fence we were promised from the President & Congress?

According to the MCDC,

"Eleven miles of the Minuteman Border Fence in eleven months - that is how much of the United States the Minutemen have secured. That is eleven more miles of liberty! But the work is far from finished."

"The progress that has been made by committed volunteers and our professional team towards promoting a safe and secure United States has been impressive since the Minutemen Ground Breaking Ceremony last year. Sadly the Congress even voted to mandate the building of a border fence and allocated funding. Yet the executive branch authority needed to start building has not been given and the funds are not yet released."

Full Story & Updates
    http://www.minutemanhq.com/bf/

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Minuteman Border Fence Up & Going

The border isn't my biggest concern--I'd rather eliminate the welfare state, which makes it almost irrelevant to me whether foreigners move here or not.

Nevertheless, I applaud this project because it's being done entirely with voluntary contributions, voluntary effort, and donated land. No actual free human beings have been enslaved or robbed to advance this project. Bravo!

--Len.