Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Lebanon County)

Lightbulb A dream I had is making me change things.

I had one of those dreams last night where you wake up and think "Deyamn, I am happy that none of that happened"

Assuming nobody wants to read about my dream, considering it ended up having me wearing no shirt somewhere in there, I'm just gonna cut to the chase.

*Dream-speak* My car got broken into, and my gun, which is kept in the glove box when I'm at work, was stolen. I was really pissed. They also stole my gearshift, and my seat belt buckles Not the belt, just the buckles.
    *end dream sessions*

So I woke up... Was all like "SHIT! I gotta call the police!", for the first 5 seconds. Then I was like, "no.... no im good".

I told a co-worker about the dream since it involved him sayin' "dude, they got your radio" And he just plainly scolded me for keeping my gun in my glove box (who puts gloves in there anyway?).

All in all, I'm going to mount my lock box in my trunk, and secure my pistol in that when I'm in the office.

Summary: Had a dream, gonna secure my pistol in my car better.
    Some say that his discharge is luminous.

(Centre County)

Default Re: A dream I had is making me change things.

I have two pairs of gloves in my glove box right now. I hope nobody steals them. I usually only keep one pair in there just in case.

(Allegheny County)

I feel for ya, bud. I regularly have dreams that are so disturbing and intense, that after I wake up sweating and screaming, they cause me champ some bourbon or a few beers in the middle of the night. For instance, last night I woke up pantsless in another room all freaked out by one of my usual reoccurring dreams. 4 Jack and cokes later I was able to at least get an hour more of sleep before getting ready for work.

Strangely, I remember most of my dreams' details and have very lucid interactions. This is even to the point that I can "realize" that I'm n a dream and control it. For real... It literally us like living in a dream world and you can do stuff like chase down random women and have your way with them or wreck cars into buildings. Pretty fun... Especially since a lot of the detail can be remebered.

I discussed this with a psychiatrist once. He basically thought it was interesting, but gave me the impression that he found it common.
    F*S=k

(Bucks County)

Try one of these gun safes. It comes with a cable you can lock, and also holes to bolt down. I chose to bolt it down. When I cannot carry into a clients residence, I put the gun in the safe. Works great for me. Maybe you can sleep better if you get one.

http://www.center-of-mass.com/Store_InCarGunSafe.htm
    "The more people I meet, the more I like my dog."

(Centre County)

I welded a pistol safe into my car, in a very tamper-resistant location.

Speaking of dreams worth repeating...

"I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification; one day right there in Alabama, little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together.

This is our hope. This is the faith that I go back to the South with. With this faith we will be able to hew out of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith we will be able to transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony of brotherhood. With this faith we will be able to work together, to pray together, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedom together, knowing that we will be free one day.

This will be the day when all of God's children will be able to sing with a new meaning, "My country, 'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing. Land where my fathers died, land of the pilgrim's pride, from every mountainside, let freedom ring."

And if America is to be a great nation this must become true. So let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire. Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of New York. Let freedom ring from the heightening Alleghenies of Pennsylvania!

Let freedom ring from the snowcapped Rockies of Colorado!

Let freedom ring from the curvaceous slopes of California!

But not only that; let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia!

Let freedom ring from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee!

Let freedom ring from every hill and molehill of Mississippi. From every mountainside, let freedom ring.

And when this happens, when we allow freedom to ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state and every city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual, "Free at last! free at last! thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"
    "

I'm not so sure what King would have thought of Obama being elected, not because he was the best man for the job and the voters ignored his race, but because of his race. I don't think that was the dream.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by StraussiE WousiE View Post
    I had one of those dreams last night where you wake up and think "Deyamn, I am happy that none of that happened"

Assuming nobody wants to read about my dream, considering it ended up having me wearing no shirt somewhere in there, I'm just gonna cut to the chase.

*Dream-speak* My car got broken into, and my gun, which is kept in the glove box when I'm at work, was stolen. I was really pissed. They also stole my gearshift, and my seat belt buckles Not the belt, just the buckles.
    *end dream sessions*

So I woke up... Was all like "SHIT! I gotta call the police!", for the first 5 seconds. Then I was like, "no.... no im good".

I told a co-worker about the dream since it involved him sayin' "dude, they got your radio" And he just plainly scolded me for keeping my gun in my glove box (who puts gloves in there anyway?).

All in all, I'm going to mount my lock box in my trunk, and secure my pistol in that when I'm in the office.

Summary: Had a dream, gonna secure my pistol in my car better.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaredOnce View Post
    I feel for ya, bud. I regularly have dreams that are so disturbing and intense, that after I wake up sweating and screaming, they cause me champ some bourbon or a few beers in the middle of the night. For instance, last night I woke up pantsless in another room all freaked out by one of my usual reoccurring dreams. 4 Jack and cokes later I was able to at least get an hour more of sleep before getting ready for work.

Strangely, I remember most of my dreams' details and have very lucid interactions. This is even to the point that I can "realize" that I'm n a dream and control it. For real... It literally us like living in a dream world and you can do stuff like chase down random women and have your way with them or wreck cars into buildings. Pretty fun... Especially since a lot of the detail can be remebered.

I discussed this with a psychiatrist once. He basically thought it was interesting, but gave me the impression that he found it common.
    QueensRyche, "Silent Lucidity"

Jus' sayin'.

I would embed the youtube video for you guys, but that's really stretching the old BlackBerry!
    While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by ScaredOnce View Post

damn, dude. damn
    Some say that his discharge is luminous.

(Allegheny County)

Unhappy Re: A dream I had is making me change things.

Quote Originally Posted by StraussiE WousiE View Post
    damn, dude. damn
    IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!!! F. Arrrrhhrrg! Why do my deceased grandmothers get into naked bloody knife fights in my head?!!?

Where's my bourbon?? So sleepy...
    F*S=k

(Bucks County)

I have some seriously Effed up dreams. Some people tell me their Nightmares, but they arent scary to me......

A related dream from the other night:

I was going shooting and hit the Sporting goods store on the way. When I came out of the store there were people milling about and saying their car had been broken into. When I went to look for my truck it was friggin gone along with my shotgun that was inside!

So I tried calling 911 and I couldnt figure out how to use the phone. I was dialing 9ll 91l 999 9111, all kinds of weird shit. Finally the cops show up and we all make out our reports about whats missing.

Then I dont remember some of it, but the cops get the guy with my truck and everyones goods including my 590A1 which oddly has a collapsible stock and a PG, things I cant stand on a Shotty.

Anyhow, the seargent in charge gives me my keys(?) and hands me my Shotgun while saying "I took the liberty (away from you) of REGESTERING this in case you loose it again."

I got that pit of your stomach falling sensation, but the dream ended.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast