The documentary can be found on hulu.com and you can watch some movies and documentaries there with limited commercial interruptions. That's for the members who spend more time in the field than at the keyboard by the way!

Here is the link:
Flight from Death: The Quest for Immortality

Time is about 1 hour and 25 minutes.

At first I thought it was just going to discuss how the concept of death is handled in cultures and social constructs in general. However, they do get into some hypothesis that would explain some of the reasons for anti-gun people and where the anti-OC aggression might come from in particular.

In my opinion, we tend to look too deeply into individual psychological reasons for certain behaviors and fail to consider the cultural and sociological aspects whatsoever. I may need to watch it again as there is a quite a bit of information to review and put together. I recommend watching the whole thing so it makes cohesive sense, especially when you get to the part where OC problems are explained. Now, they don't come out and mention OC but it is not a far stretch to see how an OC backlash can fit into the theory/hypothesis. Therefore, you will have to pay attention with the question regarding negative OC encounters in mind. If you are curious and watch, let me know what you think, or share any other ideas you were able to pull from the concepts.

Another interesting remark for example was by a Vietnam Vet about killing.