Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: AR modifications to turn them into 'non assault' rifles

If you want to know what to do to turn them into non-scary compliant rifles, you may as well just sell or trash them now.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    This is what they want to help them more efficiently melt them into Biden statues.

2014 - Connecticut gun owners line up to register guns and magazines

I really don’t care what a bunch of left-leaning Connecticunts do! Fuck them!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    This is what they want to help them more efficiently melt them into Biden statues.

2014 - Connecticut gun owners line up to register guns and magazines

I really don’t care what a bunch of left-leaning Connecticunts do! Fuck them!

(Franklin County)

IMO, even entertaining such an action is a fool's errand, as there is no guarantee that the changes you make will be sufficient. Additionally, they might qualify today, but then not next month or next year.

I may or may not continue to build new configurations, lawful as laws continue to evolve, but I will NOT modify or undo anything I have done that was legal at the time of assembly, but later had the law changed. This includes, but is not limited to, bump stocks, pistol braces, mag capacity, flash suppressors, etc.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

Before giving in and bending the knee everyone may want to think about buying a membership or throwing a donation to the FPC or the GOA in order to try and stop this bull shit rather then trying to get ahead of it and neuter ourselves.

https://www.firearmspolicy.org/

I just received this from the FPC.

The floodgates have opened on anti-gun bills being introduced in the new Congress. Here's what you need to know.

The enemies of freedom have proposed the following gun control legislation at the federal level:

HR 127 - License to own guns & ammo, mandatory firearm registration, and ban on certain types of ammunition
    HR 125 - Mandatory 7-day waiting period on the purchase of semiautos, suppressors, armor-piercing ammo, and "large capacity" magazines
    HR 121 - Would result in the hiring of 200 new ATF agents to "enforce gun laws"
    HR 130 - Forces you to submit to government "safe storage" requirements for your firearms
    HR 167 - Prohibits the transfer of a firearm at gun shows by a person who is not an FFL
    And that's just the start of what's been introduced in less than ONE WEEK!

(Philadelphia County)

so step 1... you live in PA, there is face to face sale... and there are gunshop purchases.

you dont need boating accidents for things you dont own.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by bugout View Post
    so step 1... you live in PA, there is face to face sale... and there are gunshop purchases.

you dont need boating accidents for things you dont own.
    Exactly.
    And I accidentally sold all my long guns to other PA residents FTF and I didn't force them to use a bill of sale.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

I'm waiting for everyone suggesting that we break the law to get banned. Here's what I was told when I asked about not complying with any new laws:

"How would you feel about a RICO prosecution with 70,000 names on it? A subpoena for the logs? A civil suit naming PAFOA as a co-defendant for encouraging acts that were somehow related to some douchebag shooting up a school?

You know that our enemies are numerous and unscrupulous. You know that the anti-gun loonies routinely sue everybody in a court they know will be sympathetic. How smart is it to PUBLICLY discuss and encourage law-breaking?

Even the "members-only" parts aren't exactly private, we don't have much of a vetting process before people sign up. Assume that anything you write is being read by humorless ATF and FBI and astroturf anti-gun groups (Hi there!)

Successful resistance to tyranny is NOT based on public discussion of your acts of resistance. If this surprises you, I don't know what to tell you. Get a mentor."

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    I'm waiting for everyone suggesting that we break the law to get banned. Here's what I was told when I asked about not complying with any new laws:

"How would you feel about a RICO prosecution with 70,000 names on it? A subpoena for the logs? A civil suit naming PAFOA as a co-defendant for encouraging acts that were somehow related to some douchebag shooting up a school?

You know that our enemies are numerous and unscrupulous. You know that the anti-gun loonies routinely sue everybody in a court they know will be sympathetic. How smart is it to PUBLICLY discuss and encourage law-breaking?

Even the "members-only" parts aren't exactly private, we don't have much of a vetting process before people sign up. Assume that anything you write is being read by humorless ATF and FBI and astroturf anti-gun groups (Hi there!)

Successful resistance to tyranny is NOT based on public discussion of your acts of resistance. If this surprises you, I don't know what to tell you. Get a mentor."
    That*s right... We need to be quiet and compliant...that*ll keep them off our backs. I*m going to stop talking to anyone about the tyranny that*s in our faces right now because I don*t want to be associated with any loose cannon who spouts off about the naked criminality threatening to starve us out, drain our bank accounts and maybe kill us because they*re the only ones who belong on this earth.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post

if any of your virtue signaling rant was directed at me...
    it's hilarious that you think my IP isnt masked, my name used here associated with my handle is real, that i dont proxy/ tunnel, and that face to face long gun sales without BoS are illegal in PA or that losing guns on a boat are also illegal...

if so, i dont know what to tell you, get a mentor.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast