Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default So, I'm watching "Gangland".....

And have come to the conclusion that these motherf***ers all need to be made examples of. This is my first time watching this show and I'm not even going to comment on the safety violations of pointing loaded guns at the cameraman with fingers on the trigger and flashing signs. But these guys are shooting people every night. Shooting random people walking down the street. And they stood outside their place and fired about 30 rounds into the air hitting who knows what.

And this really, really pisses me off. It makes me want to wipe out this generation completely and start from scratch teaching them good adult values and right from wrong.

rant off....

(Monroe County)

Default Re: So, I'm watching "Gangland".....

There really is an easy solution to the problem we are having with gangs... label them as domestic terrorist orgs if they are american citizens. if they are not american treat them as enemy combatants that have invaded the US.

Problem solved
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Lehigh County)

Wait until you watch the show and you recognize the houses or buildings the gangbangers are being interviewed in.

They did a show a few months ago and they mentioned Philadelpia, Reading, Pittsburg, Lancaster, Allentown and Easton. The places in Allentown and Easton hit very close to home. I grew up in Easton and used to play on the playground where these guys where hanging out. The houses in Allentown are less than a mile from my current house.

This is how I convinced my wife to get her LTCF and learn how to use a pistol.
    When you are called a racist, it just means you won an argument with an Obama supporter.

We watch the show when there is nothing on on a given night and yes it makes you want to get ab auto and just cut them down one after another.

Scary thing is if something isn't done soon our country is going to be overrun by these lowlife pieces of shit!

(Bucks County)

Lets do a drive by!

(Lehigh County)

Maybe we can think of them as zombies. Most of them are so drugged up most of the time anyway.
    When you are called a racist, it just means you won an argument with an Obama supporter.

(Allegheny County)

I watch this show a good bit when it's on and it always pisses me off to no extent. Makes me wish somebody could just waste all those wastes of life and make this country a better place. The mindset that most of these gang members have is just incomprehensible.
    - "If guns are outlawed, only the zombies will have guns"

All the responses so far have been filled with anger and frustration. I totally agree with everybody.

(Montgomery County)

Death. That is all.
    "bukakee ≠ waterboarding" ~tlgpa

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by ReconLdr View Post
    Wait until you watch the show and you recognize the houses or buildings the gangbangers are being interviewed in.

They did a show a few months ago and they mentioned Philadelpia, Reading, Pittsburg, Lancaster, Allentown and Easton. The places in Allentown and Easton hit very close to home. I grew up in Easton and used to play on the playground where these guys where hanging out. The houses in Allentown are less than a mile from my current house.

This is how I convinced my wife to get her LTCF and learn how to use a pistol.
    What did they say about lancaster? I'll add that to the list of reasons i keep out of that city

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast