Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: vic2367

Thumbs down vic2367

Well I hate to post this, but I'm kind of bummed, this is the first time I've had a transaction go south...

Vic was supposed to meet me on Saturday while I was up in PA, we were supposed to meet at the Army/Navy in Whitehall at 3pm where he was to purchase a gun from me, I was there from 2:30 to 5:15, never got a phone call, no nothing.

Arrangements were made for the deal on another forum we both frequent and over the phone, he's been online and is not answering PMs, never returned a call.

It wouldn't have been a big deal had he called to let me know he couldn't make it, it was a 6.5 hour drive from home to there and I would have been in the area anyway, but that 2.5 hours of lost time hurt the trip home...
    Last edited by jdlv4_0; January 18th, 2009 at 08:12 AM.
    "We shoot to stop. ... Unfortunately, death can be a byproduct."

Default Vic2367

I had a fabulous transaction with Vic, I purchased a book from him. He shipped exactly when he said he did, although the postal service was a bit slow. The book was in excellent condition, just as he described. He always responded to any PM or question immediately, and was very polite. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend others doing business with him. Thanks Vic, take care and Merry Christmas.