Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Thumbs down H-S Precision runs endorsement by Vicki Weaver's killer

H-S Precision runs endorsement by Vicki Weaver's killer

This should be enough to make every freedom loving American vomit. HS Precision, manufacturer of stocks and other parts for precsion rifles, is featuring an endorsement of their products by Lon Horiuchi on the back of their catalog. Here's a scan:

For readers unfamiliar with Horiuchi, he is the FBI sniper who shot Vicki Weaver during the the standoff at Ruby Ridge 1992. He was also present at the 1993 Waco siege where he was again suspected of misconduct. He charged with manslaughter for Weaver's death but the charge was eventually dismissed in a Federal court, the basis for which was the Supremacy Clause of the Constitution. (Note that this ruling doesn't go to the merits of the case.) In gun owner circles, he is regarded as a murderer.

As pointed out by Arfcommer "dedfella," this is akin to having a fertilizer company get an endorsement by Timothy McVeigh. Poor taste, putting it mildly.

The owners of HS Precision would have to be living under a rock to not understand the revulsion this would incite among gunnies. Obviously, they don't give a shit about us and are only concerned with securing .gov contracts. Screw 'em.

Edit: If you click on the link at the top of this thread, a couple of AR15.com members have spoken with people at HS Precision and confirmed this.

Edit 11/27/08: Well, this post has certainly attracted a lot more visitors than normal. Welcome, and please poke around my site. If you're interested in the subject matter of this post there's a lot more shooting and RKBA content.
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death! " - Patrick Henry

Default Re: H-S Precision runs endorsement by Vicki Weaver's killer

This topic is already being talked about here