Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Columbia County)

Default Does anyone have any experience with the MicroClip from Crossbreed Holsters?

I currently carry my XD in a Crossbreed Super Tuck. It's a great holster, but I need a holster for my Ruger LCP as well. I've had the gun for a few months. I specifically got it to carry during the summer when concealment is difficult or at the gym, etc. Because I haven't gotten my lazy ass around to getting a holster yet, It's stayed in the safe (except trips to the range). Well, I finally decided to get a holster, and, of course, I'm gonna go with Crossbreed. Anywho, does anyone have any experience with the MicroClip?
    Crossbreedholsters - MicroClip

I am worried that with only one clip, the holster is not going to stay in place, but I would like as small of a holster as possible. I know there are other brands out there, but I have tried several and never found a holster even comparable to my supertuck, so I'll stick with Crossbreed holsters. I'm going to either get the MicroClip or the MiniTuck.
    Crossbreedholsters - MiniTuck

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: Does anyone have any experience with the MicroClip from Crossbreed Holsters?

Im just about to get an LCP & I have the same question. I like the fact that the micro is so much smaller. Comparing between the 2 I think im going to get the MiniTuck (2 clips).

I think im going to go w/ the natural horsehide finish b/c from what I've read the hose side repels moisture beter than cowhide.

(Berks County)

Default Re: Does anyone have any experience with the MicroClip from Crossbreed Holsters?

For what its worth guys I had a Crossbreed Quikclip and a Supertuck for my Glock 19. They both were excellent, with the supertuck being a little more stable. However, when taking a gun the size of the LCP I would say you would be fine wit one clip.

ps - the quikclip was a lot easier on and off.

YMMV