Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Dealership: Buy Truck, Get Free AK-47

Previously banned trolls do not post. Content deleted ~Staff
    Last edited by Pa. Patriot; November 24th, 2010 at 06:57 PM.

Default Re: Dealership: Buy Truck, Get Free AK-47

He said he'd rather they give customers a free flag with a pole to put up in their yard.
    That would probably run afoul of a number of zoning ordinances and HOA rules.

A Veteran's day promotion handing out AK's? Does that seem a little backwards? Shouldn't they be selling AR's or M1's or M14's? They decide to give away the rifle that has been the cause of more dead Americans than....whatever...
    How pissed are you gonna be if you die before the Zombie Apocalypse comes? - - IANAL

Quote Originally Posted by emsjeep View Post
    A Veteran's day promotion handing out AK's? Does that seem a little backwards? Shouldn't they be selling AR's or M1's or M14's? They decide to give away the rifle that has been the cause of more dead Americans than....whatever...
    Yeah, but Norinco MAK-90s are cheaper than dirt. (I'm guessing that's the specific model they're giving...)

(Chester County)

its all preference man. Most members on here including myself own more than one ak. Based on your logic, it shouldnt be promoted. I think thats bullcrap. Its a badass weapon and has nothing to do with who is using it. The Arabs didnt invent it. The promotion is for 400 bucks or a new ak. You cant get a AR or an M1 for that price. If Ar's were running 400 bucks, Im 100 percent sure they would be offering them instead. Kudos to the dealership for saying "up your ass" to the liberals.

Quote Originally Posted by shortthrow50 View Post
    its all preference man. Most members on here including myself own more than one ak. Based on your logic, it shouldnt be promoted. I think thats bullcrap. Its a badass weapon and has nothing to do with who is using it. The Arabs didnt invent it. The promotion is for 400 bucks or a new ak. You cant get a AR or an M1 for that price. If Ar's were running 400 bucks, Im 100 percent sure they would be offering them instead. Kudos to the dealership for saying "up your ass" to the liberals.
    I prefer my firearms sophisticated, classy and clean (when possible). If I wanted an ugly functional piece of metal, wood and/or plastic that occasionally exploded but could survive the apocalypse if easily maintained by a 12 yr old Ethiopian I would buy a Glock.
    How pissed are you gonna be if you die before the Zombie Apocalypse comes? - - IANAL

(Chester County)

I prefer my firearms sophisticated, classy and clean (when possible). If I wanted an ugly functional piece of metal, wood and/or plastic that occasionally exploded but could survive the apocalypse if easily maintained by a 12 yr old Ethiopian I would buy a Glock.
    thats cool and i respect that. However, I think the owner of that dealership is trying to shove it to the real real enemy.

Any way you look at this it is a win! This dealership has cannon sized balls. I can hear the anti's ripping the flesh from their bodies over this one.
    -Remember the Constitution-

I think the promo is a great idea. And appropriate for Veteran's Day. Although, If it were me, I'd probably just offer a 4-500 dollar gift certificate to a gun shop rather than just say "buy a truck, get an AK." Unless of course I was trying to bring up the WOW factor, which in this case I think they were and have achieved.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by hertz View Post
    I think the promo is a great idea. And appropriate for Veteran's Day. Although, If it were me, I'd probably just offer a 4-500 dollar gift certificate to a gun shop rather than just say "buy a truck, get an AK." Unless of course I was trying to bring up the WOW factor, which in this case I think they were and have achieved.
    Come on guys. The reason why they are promoting AK is beucase liberals and the anti-gunners know the term ak-47 all too well and constant refer to it as the all time killing assault weapon. Every tom , dick and harry knows what a ak-47 is, even liberal soccer moms know "AK-47". There is far lesser percent that know what a AR-15 or a keltec handgun or any of your average gun is. AK-47 and UZI is a popular term for these people but the UZI of course is a little more pricey. This is the reason for AK-47. Its 400 bucks and its a term that pisses liberals off. This is the reason as I took it that this promotion is out. When Im in the market for a truck, 400 bucks certainly doesnt make or break a deal, its certainly a bonus though. This IS a political statement .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast