Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WV vs OH

Default WV vs OH

Hey guys,
    It’s been a while since I’ve spent some time with my wife and really can’t afford a long vacation. I haven’t been to IHOP in a while either so I’m thinking a road trip with just me and the wife! Only problem is that there are 2 IHOP's near us. They are both about the same distance. One in Boardman OH and the other in Morgantown WV. When were done with IHOP, I wanna see some sights. No reason to drive an hour and a half without seeing the sights! Which would be the better place to vist? Any of you guys been there? Thanks for any input.
    Also, do I have to worry about carrying in any of these states?

Default Re: WV vs OH

now you've got me hankerin for some ihop... boardman ohio is a pretty boring town, and unless theres a wvu game so is morgantown. so enjoy the food and stop someplace inbetween your house and where you decide to go...

as for carrying i dont believe PA has reciprocy with either of those states sooo.....

Quote Originally Posted by XD45 View Post
    now you've got me hankerin for some ihop... boardman ohio is a pretty boring town, and unless theres a wvu game so is morgantown. so enjoy the food and stop someplace inbetween your house and where you decide to go...

as for carrying i dont believe PA has reciprocy with either of those states sooo.....
    Yeah, Im looking at the Reciprocity Map and neither state will accept the PA permit. Oh well, just dont get caught I guess, or keep it home. What about Youngstown? Looking at the map, it doesnt seem too far from Boardman. I dont understand why IHOP would be in two boring towns and not Pittsburgh. Whats up with that?
    Last edited by lvfcfirefighter; June 9th, 2007 at 04:41 AM.

(Franklin County)

My wife and I are orginally from the youngstown area.. they are right....boring. We just back to today from vacation. We were in morgantown 2 days ago stopped at triple S Harley davidison. thats the only thing we found interesting...
    In God We Trust............................

go to the morgantown ihop, then cabelas on the way back and get a gun.... sounds like a daytrip to me??

try to find a lake or something like that inbetween your place and one of those 2 ihops maybe?

(Lancaster County)

Definitely Morgantown!

So far, looks like we're going to Morgantown! Although I still can’t think of anything cool to visit. I'll tell ya though, I would really like to visit the Firefighters Museum in Erie. That sounds pretty cool. I’ve also heard of a place in Ohio that displays the insides of a human body, a museum type facility. Has anyone ever heard of that place?

Never heard of it, you might be thinking of one that travels around. http://www.bodyworlds.com/en/exhibit...hibitions.html It was in Clevland. There is also one in France, but thats one long drive If you want to drive a little more, in Dayton Ohio there is the USAF museum with many, many planes. Last I was there was when I was 12, but it was quite an amazing experience.

Quote Originally Posted by jsb889 View Post
    Never heard of it, you might be thinking of one that travels around. http://www.bodyworlds.com/en/exhibit...hibitions.html It was in Clevland. There is also one in France, but thats one long drive
    I think thats it. I had no idea it traveled. That sucks. I was looking at the website and it seems the last time it was there was in 2005 and I dont see any future plans for it to return. That would be an amazing thing to see.

Oh man, it would for sure. I love learning about the human body, and going to that would almost be as good as a full day of shootin to me, which is a lot .

You got it pretty much settled on the WV Ihop?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast