Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Anybody see this?

I think I saw this at PDO and it gives me something else to worry about, http://www.theconservativevoice.com:...cle/24846.html
    Now we got goof-balls at the paintball places practicing for street warfare. $3 gas, higher school taxes, global warming, bans on trans-fats, smoke free everywheres, I feel the world closing in on me.

Mike45

(Lawrence County)

Default Re: Anybody see this?

It's Wal-Mart's fault.

Lycanterrorismsupplierthrope

I taught Chuck Norris to bump-fire.

(Delaware County)

Hmm,
    speedball tactics
    neon camo
    240 round hoppers
    inflatable barriers
    I guess it is a pretty good way to train for war.

Sorry, I seem to have taken a serious posting, and turned it into a rant on the pansyfied sport of paintball. Oops.
    Last edited by Suburban; May 6th, 2007 at 11:44 PM.

I'm not sure what to believe. It certainly is feasible. I just can't see widespread action on any organized basis. Any shtf scenario, as it relates to terrorism, I think would get beaten down hard by armed citizens. This is a well armed society all in all. That being said, I am amazed that there has not been sporadic suicide type attacks in malls and such. That would be real difficult to stop in a large country. I can think of elaborate scenarios that would likely work, at least temporarily, but the logistics make it seem unlikely to me.
    One thing I am certain of is anything that unfolds will be a surprise, so best be prepared.
    FUCK BIDEN

(Lebanon County)

I said paintball gives you an edge, and a degree of experience in urban combat before. Most fields are small, and no more than 120' long, and when you get good the only places you take hits are on the marker, mask. You also learn to look, listen, and move differently. In a real great match player's markers shoot 12 - 20 balls per second, and the noise against the bunker you're behind is extremely loud as it also shakes like crazy.

Here's a complex professional paintball field layout.