Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default UPDATE VIDEO OF CRASH The Dumbest Human On Earth! What A Waste Of A Million Dollars!

I cant even believe this.... I thought the moron with the F50 was dumb, but this guy takes the cake. Yes, thats a Bugatti Veyron. I would be more sympathetic if there had been a smoking hot chick in the car with him...

LA MARQUE, Texas - A man blamed a low-flying pelican and a dropped cell phone for his veering his million-dollar sports car off a road and into a salt marsh near Galveston.

The accident happened about 3 p.m. Wednesday on the frontage road of Interstate 45 northbound in La Marque, about 35 miles southeast of Houston.

The Lufkin, Texas, man told of driving his luxury, French-built Bugatti Veyron when the bird distracted him, said La Marque police Lt. Greg Gilchrist.

The motorist dropped his cell phone, reached to pick it up and veered off the road and into the salt marsh. The car was half-submerged in the brine about 20 feet from the road when police arrived.

Gilchrist said he doesn't know if the car was salvageable, but in his words, "Salt water isn't good for anything." He says the man, whose identity hasn't been released, was not injured.

Celebrity driver
    The police declined to release the driver's name, although the incident has drawn a great deal of attention on his vehicle.

The Houston Chronicle reported the Texan has become something of a celebrity. He reportedly told the Texas City wrecker driver who towed his car that California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger called him Wednesday, along with several other celebrities.

“He said he was getting so many calls that he finally stopped answering his phone,” said wrecker driver Gilbert Harrison of MCH Truck and Auto, which is storing the car.

But Harrison said the driver seemed to take his very expensive mistake in stride.

“He was calm,” Harrison told the Chronicle. “If it had been me, I'd have been cussing, but he was calm. I imagine inside he was probably pretty upset.”

The Bugatti Veyron is the fastest and most expensive production car in the world.

A 2006 Bugatti Veyron was recently offered for sale in Jonesboro, Ark., for $1.25 million.

LINK:
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33906595...ws-weird_news/
    Last edited by d90king; November 13th, 2009 at 10:37 PM.

(Monroe County)

Default Re: The Dumbest Human On Earth! What A Waste Of A Million Dollars!

Sooo much car.....Sooo little driver.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Erie County)

Makes one wonder what he's compensating for.
    The most dangerous place in America is a "gun free" zone.

Wow I thought the guy who trashed the F60 was a moron...
    Quote Originally Posted by d90king View Post
    The Bugatti Veyron is the fastest and most expensive production car in the world.
    I also thought the CCX was the fastest, most expensive production car in the world... hum...

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by BTA88 View Post
    Wow I thought the guy who trashed the F60 was a moron...

I also thought the CCX was the fastest, most expensive production car in the world... hum...
    Funny... I actually at one time had the fastest car built for sale at Barrett Jackson a few years back. It was sick... Had a 1000bhp motor built by MB on a carbon fiber body... It was built for a Suadi prince... The sale was a disaster though... Car was supposed to bring according to Craig and Jim close to a million but fell on its face at 200k and change..

Here is a pic... I had a bunch of great cars there that year... If you want to see some of my others let me know...
    http://www.barrett-jackson.com/appli...5&aid=53&pop=1

(Allegheny County)

meh...just run down to pep boys and pick up a few replacement parts, and it'll be good as new.

(seriously, what happens if you break something on a one-off car? i think if i had the money, i'd have them make it at least a two-off car.)
    F*S=k

(Bucks County)

Probably going to find out he is in financial trouble and wants the insurance money to make the payments.
    "The more people I meet, the more I like my dog."

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Makes one wonder what he's compensating for.
    Having slower cheaper cars his whole life?

(Monroe County)

the veyron is 1001 hp, w_16 engine quad turbo, all wheel drive....it takes a real friggin moron to run an all wheel drive car into a salt marsh, i dont care how much power it has...this is my damn dream car, what a tool!

(Northampton County)

Rust? No, that's just a little rust. Get a kid in here with a little steel wool and that'll clean right up.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast