Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default DeLonghi BCO70 Espresso/Coffee Machine

For sale: DeLonghi BCO70 Caffe Nabucco Espresso, Cappuccino, and Coffee Bar Coffee Maker

This was a wedding gift, never opened, still in the box.

$80. I am in Pottstown, PA.

Email me at: warsaw_pact66@yahoo.com

"The DeLonghi BCO70 Caffe Nabucco Espresso, Cappuccino, and Coffee Bar Coffee Maker is both a coffee maker and an espresso machine. It makes use of 1,500 watts and two separate water reservoirs to brew espresso and drip coffee at the same time. That is why this machine is just perfect for coffee lovers. It can produce all the coffee you can drink anytime you crave for some.

The espresso part of the DeLonghi BCO70 Caffe Nabucco Espresso, Cappuccino, and Coffee Bar Coffee Maker includes one milk frother that is used in making lattes and cappuccinos. It also has separate knobs for you to be able to choose the strength of the regular coffee and also the espresso. The DeLonghi BCO70 Caffe Nabucco Espresso, Cappuccino, and Coffee Bar Coffee Maker follows the traditional way of making espresso. First you tamp the coffee into the filter basket that is inside the filter holder. Then you twist the holder onto the appliance. After that, pour some water inside the machine’s boiler and push a button. The maximum amount of water you can place is just four 2-ounce servings. Then this would flow into the glass carafe that can hold up to eight ounces.

The DeLonghi BCO70 Caffe Nabucco Espresso, Cappuccino, and Coffee Bar Coffee Maker also follows the regular way of making coffee. First, put the filter inside the basket then spoon in some coffee. After that, add some water to the removable tank then push the button. The maximum amount of water you can put is ten 5-ounce servings that would flow into the glass carafe that could hold 50 ounces. The good thing about the DeLonghi BCO70 Caffe Nabucco Espresso, Cappuccino, and Coffee Bar Coffee Maker is that its brewing process would pause if you remove the carafe from its warming plate during midbrew. You do not have to wait for the brewing process to be over just to taste the coffee."
    Attached Images Attached Images