Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Glock parts near Kennedy TWP?

Greetings. Is there a LGS near me that I can get common Glock parts from (mags, mag parts, sights, etc.)? I know I can order over the internet but would prefer to shop local if possible, thanks.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Glock parts near Kennedy TWP?

Well you could try Federal Firearms by Bridgeville, Iron City Armory up on Washington Pike Collar Township by Great Southern Shopping Center between Carnegie and Bridgeville.

There is Island Firearms on Neville Island. Anthony Arms in West Mifflin across from the County Airport and Guns Priced Right just past the Allegheny County Airport in Dravosburg.

Quote Originally Posted by ALS View Post
    Well you could try Federal Firearms by Bridgeville, Iron City Armory up on Washington Pike Collar Township by Great Southern Shopping Center between Carnegie and Bridgeville.

There is Island Firearms on Neville Island. Anthony Arms in West Mifflin across from the County Airport and Guns Priced Right just past the Allegheny County Airport in Dravosburg.
    I really appreciate your reply, but after googling the topic (before posting here) I quickly realized I could spend my whole day calling all of these places. I was really hoping someone may already know the answer to avoid that.

Thanks again!

(Washington County)

Honestly, I would order online. All the local shops around me carry some mags but that's about it.
    FOAC Member, NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by M&P Chris View Post
    Honestly, I would order online. All the local shops around me carry some mags but that's about it.
    My guess is that will be the case for me as well, but thought I'd give it a shot.

(Franklin County)

Go to glockparts.com and order what you need. They carry a full line of accessories and his USPS shipping is reasonable.

Sounds like you are too lazy to do the work and research yourself, so you decided to post a thread about it.

People gave you suggestions and recommendations and you still aren't happy with their replies.

Quote Originally Posted by cfr View Post
    I really appreciate your reply, but after googling the topic (before posting here) I quickly realized I could spend my whole day calling all of these places. I was really hoping someone may already know the answer to avoid that.

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by aubie515 View Post
    Sounds like you are too lazy to do the work and research yourself, so you decided to post a thread about it.

People gave you suggestions and recommendations and you still aren't happy with their replies.
    Uhh, WOW. Being from Phoenix, I can tell you that if I still lived there and was asked this question I would simply direct you to the store front for www.glockMeister.com on Bell Road. I would do that to save you from having to make hours worth of phone calls -- because I'd already done the inquiring and would be happy to save anyone the time. If I didn't know the answer, I simply wouldn't reply. I certainly wouldn't be annoyed with you asking though, but that's just me. Now I didn't expect a full blown Glock store like that around here, but figured I'd ask anyways.

Sure hope your day gets better!

Quote Originally Posted by coalcifer View Post
    Go to glockparts.com and order what you need. They carry a full line of accessories and his USPS shipping is reasonable.
    That's an option, thanks!

(Allegheny County)

The responses to your question were more reflecting that parts are a "catch as, catch can" situation in Pittsburgh area gun stores, even for Glock. Magazines are readily available, I would try Ace in Washington, PA. An easy drive down I-79 from Kennedy. When you get to sights, it really is the brands a store carries, then the type within that brand, then the specific model for your gun. Hence the recommendation to call, it is a question of availability at the moment. Again, Ace is probably the best bet. Smaller parts are spotty. While I support my LGS as much as possible, ordering the small parts and sights online has worked pretty well in my experience.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast