Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Exclamation Marc Morial: Second Amendment Not About Handguns Or Long-Rifles; 1-20-2016

Last edited by IIIIIREPOIIIII; January 20th, 2016 at 09:01 PM.
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

Default Re: Marc Morial: Second Amendment Not About Handguns Or Long-Rifles; 1-20-2016

And I don't think they were thinking about people using Microphones when they wrote the first Amendment. Yet he has no problem using one to express himself and his opinion.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Marc Morial: Second Amendment Not About Handguns Or Long-Rifles; 1-20-2016

I don't believe there's much brain activity going on in that guy's head. It's too ridiculous to respond too.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Wayne County)

National Urban League, OK homie hit the streets of Chicago without you bodyguards and preach your BS.

Didn't watch the video just looked at the screenshot

But it appears he gave his speech mid poop.
    Montani Semper Liberi

(Juniata County)

The thread title is correct.

It is not limited to those, but any & all ARMS used by the Army or Navy/
    "Cives Arma Ferant"

"I know I'm not James Bond, that's why I don't keep a loaded gun under the pillow, or bang Russian spies on a regular basis." - GunLawyer001

I always wondered how minorities support democratic gun control points when it was originally conceived to keep blacks from obtaining firearms and therefore limit their rights even more. I guess when you convince people you'll give them a bunch of free shit they'll support anything.

(Perry County)

http://www.tulanelink.com/tulanelink...trolsa_box.htm

Odd how it's the most criminal politicians that are worried about an armed citizenry.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Chester County)

Former mayor of NOLA, pretty much says it all. Between him and Ray "Chocolate City" Nagin, they don't have 2 brain cells to rub together.