Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Erie County)

Default I can sew!!!!!!!

I bought one of those cheap drop leg holsters for MACs. It was nice and fit fine once I removed a small section of stitching. The only problem was it only had one strap that went around the gun and wouldn't hold holster closed.

So the mechanical engineer in me kicked in and I asked myself "what can I do to improve this product for society?" And the answer came to me. I did what anyone would do, grabbed that spare grenade pouch I had laying around and cut the strap/buckle off of it. Then sewed it on so it would hold my M12 down. This was my first attempt at sewing. Turned out pretty good. Slightly scared now I'm gonna start playing with all my gear and attempting to improve it

Cobray PM12 (.380). Fun little gun.

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: I can sew!!!!!!!

More power to you, man. I had to sew a patch on my uniform once and it took me over an hour. Definitely not my forte. Fun looking machine you have there by the way
    I own guns!

(Berks County)

hey delta......how does the mac shoot..... the guy at my local gun shop said they are very inaccurate, and its a pray and spray.....the reason i say that is i was thinkin bout getting one and he didnt recomend it....thanks

(Erie County)

Surprisingly not all that bad. @ 25 yards about 8-10 inch square when rapid firing. It has very little kick. I have never tried to shoot accurately with the gun, just sprayed, as that is the purpose of it.

Note: Do NOT buy the .380 model. Magazines are impossible to find, I mean that literally. The only place that had them was gunaccesories.com and their price was horrible ($35?) per mag. As the 9mm were $15 or if you buy them in bulk sometimes as little as $10 per.

(Berks County)

380 seems like itd get expensive to shoot like that.....round here 9mm is cheaper than 380......thanks for the info but accuracy is kind of important to me...maybe the kel tec plr 16 might do the trick

(Erie County)

Only paid $290 total for the gun. The Kel tec is a .223 and a bigger gun so yes it will be much more accurate. I'm not a big fan of plastic though. I never expected accuracy, it's just a fun gun.

(Berks County)

i wanted lets say, a high capacity, somewhat high power pistol.....for pretty much car carry and range fun.....but if i aint hitting my targets i wont have any fun, ill take all my toys and go home..lol

(Beaver County)

. Slightly scared now I'm gonna start playing with all my gear and attempting to improve it
    Do it once, and you wont stop.

I cant remember the last holster/back pack/jacket/you name it that I bought and didnt tinker with to try and make it better.