Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Pro Gun Corporations?

Over the past few months I have been doing a series on anti gun corporations like Ben & Jerry's, Sara Lee...

My criteria for the anti gun companies is those that actively donated money to anti gun organizations such as the Brady campaign.

Anyway, I would also like to post about some pro gun corporations. This seems like difficult info to come by if they even exist. Optimally I would like them to be a national corporation that all of my readers would recognize besides the obvious like Gander Mountain.

Anybody know of any?

(Lackawanna County)

Default Re: Pro Gun Corporations?

The only company I know of is Wrangler Jeans.

lots of obvious ones but a good start http://www.friendsofnra.org/National.aspx?cid=2&sid=0

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by mollymayhem82 View Post
    The only company I know of is Wrangler Jeans.
    That's definitely a good start!

(Bucks County)

(shameless plug)

C.D.I. Custom Knife and Gun-
    A VERY pro-gun company, even though the owner gets a little cranky at times.
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by vicious View Post
    lots of obvious ones but a good start http://www.friendsofnra.org/National.aspx?cid=2&sid=0
    Big problems with that list: Colt and Smith & Wesson. Neither one of those do very much to change their home states' attitudes about gun ownership, seeming to plug their ears and turn a blind eye towards CT and MA's laws, politicians, and cultural influences.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Annie Oakley View Post
    Over the past few months I have been doing a series on anti gun corporations like Ben & Jerry's, Sara Lee...

My criteria for the anti gun companies is those that actively donated money to anti gun organizations such as the Brady campaign.

Anyway, I would also like to post about some pro gun corporations. This seems like difficult info to come by if they even exist. Optimally I would like them to be a national corporation that all of my readers would recognize besides the obvious like Gander Mountain.

Anybody know of any?
    Pro-gun corporations?
    Taurus, Glock, Panther Arms, Smith & Wesson, Colt to name a few off of the top of my head.

(Allegheny County)

I am trying to find companies that are non gun related. Perhaps comanies that have pro gun policies or corporate heads that actively donate to the nra, goa or something like that.

My blog is mostly about baking. I've been doing a series on anti gun food companies as that would concern my readers. I just want to get a nice parralel.

Just to throw out an example (completely made up) lets say that Hershey has sponsored competitive shooting matches.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Annie Oakley View Post
    I am trying to find companies that are non gun related. Perhaps comanies that have pro gun policies or corporate heads that actively donate to the nra, goa or something like that.

My blog is mostly about baking. I've been doing a series on anti gun food companies as that would concern my readers. I just want to get a nice parralel.

Just to throw out an example (completely made up) lets say that Hershey has sponsored competitive shooting matches.
    I'm not sure there are any companies like that. At least, I've never heard of any.

(Allegheny County)

Hmmm...I wonder if the Brady Campaign or the Violence Policy Center have a boycott list like the nra does? I'll have to look into that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast