Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default CNN: "US Right Wing Extremists More Dangerous than Jihadists"

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/14/opinio...html?hpt=hp_t1

Part of the article:

"In fact, since 9/11 extremists affiliated with a variety of far-right wing ideologies, including white supremacists, anti-abortion extremists and anti-government militants, have killed more people in the United States than have extremists motivated by al Qaeda's ideology. According to a count by the New America Foundation, right wing extremists have killed 34 people in the United States for political reasons since 9/11. (The total includes the latest shootings in Kansas, which are being classified as a hate crime)."

Interesting timing on the posting of this in the wake of the Bundy Ranch event. I'm interested in the forum's opinions on this article.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: CNN: "US Right Wing Extremists More Dangerous than Jihadists"

Here is my opinion: CNN = communist news network. They can eat a big one. I would click on the link but don't want my click to increase their site traffic numbers. I only watch one network news station and that's foxnews.

CNN lost credibility long ago.

(Northampton County)

This is pretty funny. They've been so disappointed for so long that they can't find a single "right wing extremist" or "tea party member" involved in any tragedy or political attack that now they've just given up and decided to report that's what's happened all along.

(Delaware County)

I would say extremist are extremist. If instead of saying Heil Hitler, that shooter in Kansas yelled "Allah is great", would we look at this differently ??? There was a couple out in Washington State and California that killed 5 to help " purify the white race". Does the country consider that domestic terorism ??? Usually not.

We need to treat all extremist the same and not narrow our outlook of "terrorist" as only coming from the Middle East. According to Crime stats, there were 27 murders in the US caused in the name of Jihad in he past 5 years...(most coming in the first Ft. Hood shooting). In that same time period, there were 88 murders commited by a "White Power" organization. Now I know some of you will come back to...."well what about the black on white crime and the knock out game". I dont have stats on that yet. However, I believe those crimes are random and not organized.

All terrorist need to go....black, white, hispanic, muslim, jewish, catholic....etc. but lets not turn a blind eye to one, but not the other.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Delaware County)

Last edited by kobsw; June 3rd, 2020 at 04:09 PM.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by chillafusion View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/14/opinio...html?hpt=hp_t1

Part of the article:

"In fact, since 9/11 extremists affiliated with a variety of far-right wing ideologies, including white supremacists, anti-abortion extremists and anti-government militants, have killed more people in the United States than have extremists motivated by al Qaeda's ideology. According to a count by the New America Foundation, right wing extremists have killed 34 people in the United States for political reasons since 9/11. (The total includes the latest shootings in Kansas, which are being classified as a hate crime)."

Interesting timing on the posting of this in the wake of the Bundy Ranch event. I'm interested in the forum's opinions on this article.
    I call Bullshit! That asshat in Kansas was an avowed leftist. In fact most political or ideologically driven murders are committed by the left.

They must have ran out of shit to say about the missing plane.

(Wayne County)

Now thats funny, here we see that the fed aka Harry Reid and BLM are getting ready for another Waco style murder. I just recieved a list 3 days ago of all that whack jobs of mass murder and they were all DEMOCRAT LIBERALS. CNN is failing so what do you exspect from the rats sinking with the ship? I'LL just add that to the rest of the names they call me.

(Bucks County)

When the Boston bombings happened last year, both CNN and MSNBC blamed “right wing extremist” right out the gate because it happened on Patriots day. When it turned out to be Muslims, they said “we shouldn’t jump to conclusions about motivations”.

Bunch of tools and part of the politburo.

(Allegheny County)

This is what the FBI is pitching to the media.... they are being told not to use the word Islamist in combination with the word terrorist. It's a political agenda to shift the focus from Islam to the conservative right.

A liberal news channel that must have there stories approved and some manifested by those within the white house!

I watch Fox news for unbiased reporting
    "North of I-80, we don't dial 911, we dial 223"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast