Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default “Living for 32″ with Colin Goddard

They've rescheduled so let's go watch a movie! That way we'll be there for the discussion period afterwards.

“Living for 32″ with Colin Goddard
    Monday, April 7th, 2014
    7:00 PM

Springfield Friends Meeting House/Peace Center of Delaware County
    1001 Old Sproul Rd, Springfield PA 19064

Colin Goddard is a survivor of the Virginia Tech shooting of 2007. He played a unique role in the horrific drama that day—he was the only person in the building to call the police. “Living for 32” is the powerful portrait of Colin Goddard, his account of the terror he and his classmates endured, and the courageous journey of renewal and hope he chose to pursue.

Colin Goddard will introduce the award winning film “Living for 32” that tells his story and sheds light on the problem of easy access to guns in American society. He will remain afterward so that audience members can dialogue with him about his experience, the film, the issue, and how people can join together to effect change.

To learn more about Colin Goddard and “Living for 32″ visit the website or Facebook page.

http://delcounited.net/2014/02/13/li...colin-goddard/
    Last edited by darrenlobo; March 21st, 2014 at 07:11 PM. Reason: added a sentence

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: “Living for 32″ with Colin Goddard

Just a bump to remind gun rights activists to go to take part in the discussion after the film.

(Chester County)

Default Re: “Living for 32″ with Colin Goddard

I TRIED to watched the film because of this posting. I wish I had not. Production quality is a joke. That wouldn't be a problem if they didn't try, force and fail at big budget hollywood style shooting combined with the writing style of a 13 year old girl. I am 100% with the message, but the cheesy, cliche, badly shot product shames the concept. Maybe your team should take a look at another "mal shooter" documentary called "A Thin Blue Line." It was shot in 1988, but would be a great learning tool for your director of photography, directer, producers, gaffers, crafty, electric department, pa's and so on.
    To all those reading this...Enjoy your day