Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (York County)

Default Patriots indeed.

https://www.wgal.com/article/woman-w...liams/35251405

Rioters and thieves. Maybe even a traitor for attemping to sell to hostile foreign government?

The actions of the people in this riot (perhaps even coup attempt) have brought shame and dishonor upon us. We are supposed to stand for rule of law, honor, limited government and respect for the rights of the individual.

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Patriots indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecclectic Collector View Post

Rioters and thieves. Maybe even a traitor for attemping to sell to hostile foreign government?

The actions of the people in this riot (perhaps even coup attempt) have brought shame and dishonor upon us. We are supposed to stand for rule of law, honor, limited government and respect for the rights of the individual.

Yeah I saw plenty of that from the left and their foots soldiers and the new President is a paragon of ethical behavior as well as his fully qualified VP, yep much better than Orange man bad. (Sarcasm Off)

(Allegheny County)

Too bad she wasn't arrested for aggravated assault or kidnapping. She would be on the street by now.

Who really even gives a crap anymore? This country is going to go so far down the crapper in the next four years if the Republicans won't or can't filibuster the Democrats brave new world agenda, why care?

Are you being sarcastic? Coup, riot??? I just seen a year of "peaceful protests" where people burned and looted major cities. So the people with the most guns on the planet tried to overthrow the government and left all their guns at home? Put down the crack pipe and stop watching CNN.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

(Franklin County)

They should've burned the whole stinking district to the ground. We need a full startover.
    The Hostler

I was told today, if you click on ANTIFA.com it redirects you to the WH website............I dunno.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by ray h View Post
    They should've burned the whole stinking district to the ground. We need a full startover.
    While there was a million things this current dystopian government should have been overthrown for years ago, it saddens me that people wanted to do it in the name of a president who doesn*t know or give a shit about them. His followers sat in jail while he pardoned rappers. He didn*t pardon any of the whistleblowers either, which tells me it was never about draining the swap, it was about being king of it.

Instead of condemn these people even though I don*t care for trump, i do believe they were followers caught up in his pull, and I hold them at a higher regard than the people who sat in moms basement on their computers talking shit, or maybe it*s just this chicks librarian glasses that got me simping for her.

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Calzonewdippingsauce View Post
    While there was a million things this current dystopian government should have been overthrown for years ago, it saddens me that people wanted to do it in the name of a president who doesn*t know or give a shit about them. His followers sat in jail while he pardoned rappers. He didn*t pardon any of the whistleblowers either, which tells me it was never about draining the swap, it was about being king of it.

Instead of condemn these people even though I don*t care for trump, i do believe they were followers caught up in his pull, and I hold them at a higher regard than the people who sat in moms basement on their computers talking shit, or maybe it*s just this chicks librarian glasses that got me simping for her.
    It's not about Trump, he's just a figurehead or representative, so he's been the target of the left.
    Our government has been seized through misinformation, voter manipulation and election fraud, as a patriot I am 100% in favor of taking it back by force if necessary.
    The Hostler

(Mifflin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    Are you being sarcastic? Coup, riot??? I just seen a year of "peaceful protests" where people burned and looted major cities. So the people with the most guns on the planet tried to overthrow the government and left all their guns at home? Put down the crack pipe and stop watching CNN.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast