Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: huntinfool

(York County)

Default huntinfool

Huntinfool and I had been planning a trade for a couple of weeks. He was a little hard to deal with in general. What really was frustrating, was I drove 97 minutes to meet him for the trade, and he did not show. He never pm'd me. He never called me. The night before, we pm'd each other, and everything was a go. When I got to the gunshop for the trade, I called to see what his eta was. That's when I found out he screwed me. All I needed was a pm or phone call.

Default In follow up to HuntinFool and bigjrk

I have bought multiple items from Huntinfool and the only reason I have is because he's been the easiest for me to deal with by far on this site. He knows what he selling and is fair in excepting all trades or cash offers. If Huntinfool says don't deal with someone on this website..... Thats good in my book. I have never dealt with Bigjrk but I think the his name speaks for itself.
    Last edited by JayBell; December 22nd, 2009 at 04:34 PM. Reason: this is a thread merge. FOLLOW THE RULES.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: huntinfool

as a note, follow the feedback forums rules.

http://forum.pafoa.org/feedback-109/...e-posting.html

both bigjrk and huntin fools post title have been edited to reflect the rules.
    "Oderint Dum Metuant" - BMFH

"Tact is for people not witty enough to use sarcasm"

Note: any whingeing crazy that hits my PM inbox will be deleted without reply

(Montgomery County)

I had an excellent FTF transaction with HuntinFool and would work with him again anytime.

I have completed a pair of transactions with huntinfool. I have had nothing but good experiences with him. I would gladly do business with him again. The above is very far from his character.

(Montgomery County)

I agree, Ive never had a problem with hunt'fool either. He is always fair and honest.