Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lawrence County)

Default i want to go shooting but need some parts

K as most of you know, I'm building an ar. My brother is home for the weekend, and I wont have it ready before he leaves... I was wondering if anyone out there would be able to LEND me a bolt carrier group, magazines, and an optic? ...I'd be willing to leave collateral, if you didn't trust me enough... LOL. You'd get them back cleaner than you gave them to me... And is only need them for a day. I'd be shooting American eagle brass.... Anyone wanna help out a fellow poofa'er, and brother in arms?
    "Do not use K-9 advantix on cats"

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: i want to go shooting but need some parts

Quote Originally Posted by Bmarshall91 View Post
    K as most of you know, I'm building an ar. My brother is home for the weekend, and I wont have it ready before he leaves... I was wondering if anyone out there would be able to LEND me a bolt carrier group, magazines, and an optic? ...I'd be willing to leave collateral, if you didn't trust me enough... LOL. You'd get them back cleaner than you gave them to me... And is only need them for a day. I'd be shooting American eagle brass.... Anyone wanna help out a fellow poofa'er, and brother in arms?
    if you lived closer to Wilkes-Barre I'd help you out.