Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lebanon County)

Default thank you mauser

this was going to happen sooner or later, but he greatly helped in making it much sooner rather than a lot later.
    these are just the first handful of 45 colt reloads.....black powder on top of that(charlie helped in that matter)!!
    i'm going to do 50 or so.....i should do the whole 100 after this past weekend, but i need a little confidence builder first before i possible waste a bunch of stuff......but you can't, or rather would have to try to mess up bp cartridge loads.
    for those that care, they're a 250 gr flat point lead round nose over about 30grs of 3f goex.

god i'am dieing to get my hands on 45auto dies.

thanks man.
    Last edited by brian; September 26th, 2012 at 05:26 PM.
    it's only metal, we can out think it....

(Berks County)

Default Re: thank you mauser

if you really need a set of .45 ACP dies I have a set of lees I could get rid of.

(Lebanon County)

You're welcome brian.
    It looks like this weekend will hold favorable weather for load testing.

As far as the Lee dies that lethal93ta just mentioned, I'd be on them like stink on poop with one exception. If I'm not mistaken, you told me that you ordered a set of 45 ACP dies. If they'll let you cancel the order and refund your money you're good to go.
    Lee makes good tools and Lethal is a good guy, you can't go wrong with the deal.

But wait! It's all good! Don't cancel the order!! I just had a moment of clarity in my thought process.

If you end up with 2 sets of dies it's no problem. Bender, Fr0sty and Dextrimental are looking to start reloading in the near future and if my memory isn't too far off tonight, 45 ACP is on everyone's list. You'll not have a problem getting rid of your extra set if you do end up with two.

Heck, maybe we could start a co-op and share some tools and equipment to save some $$.

I don't have a short temper, I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by mauser View Post
    You're welcome brian.
    It looks like this weekend will hold favorable weather for load testing.

As far as the Lee dies that lethal93ta just mentioned, I'd be on them like stink on poop with one exception. If I'm not mistaken, you told me that you ordered a set of 45 ACP dies. If they'll let you cancel the order and refund your money you're good to go.
    Lee makes good tools and Lethal is a good guy, you can't go wrong with the deal.

But wait! It's all good! Don't cancel the order!! I just had a moment of clarity in my thought process.

If you end up with 2 sets of dies it's no problem. Bender, Fr0sty and Dextrimental are looking to start reloading in the near future and if my memory isn't too far off tonight, 45 ACP is on everyone's list. You'll not have a problem getting rid of your extra set if you do end up with two.

Heck, maybe we could start a co-op and share some tools and equipment to save some $$.
    if anyone needs anything I have here there more than welcome to come over and use it. with that thompson you might even want to use my LNL progressive press to knock some rounds out. I can do around 400 rounds in an hour when I get into the grove of things.

if you have a set on order thats fine. if you just need a set of dies for a little till you get yours you can barrow them if you want, I seen your going to the jonestown this weekend for a shoot, if you want I can try to make it there to drop them off.

My little stock Ive been working on 5000 .22cal hornady 55gr FMJ-BT bullets, 1000 hornady 185gr .45 bullets and 500 .30 cal hornady 150gr FMJ-BT bullets. 500 nosler 185gr .45 bullets + the odds and ends I have in the white bins there, I have some hornady SST 30 cals in there and a couple of boxs of sierra .22 cal BTW the first pic you can see the lee die kit sitting on the shelf on the right of the picture in the round case.

Last edited by lethal93ta; February 13th, 2009 at 06:29 AM.

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by lethal93ta View Post
    if you have a set on order thats fine. if you just need a set of dies for a little till you get yours you can barrow them if you want, I seen your going to the jonestown this weekend for a shoot, if you want I can try to make it there to drop them off.

i'm going to take you up on your offer.
    i finally got ahold of lee, they were'nt answering the phone or it was busy.
    they are out of stock on them, and not sure when i might see them.
    so i would like to go with the borrow for now with the opition to buy.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by brian View Post
    i'm going to take you up on your offer.
    i finally got ahold of lee, they were'nt answering the phone or it was busy.
    they are out of stock on them, and not sure when i might see them.
    so i would like to go with the borrow for now with the opition to buy.
    ill make it a point to make it to jonestown tomarrow then, I just got off of work now and have to be at work at 6PM again so I probably woulnt be there long but I can swing in there, around what time are you going to be there?

(Lebanon County)

around noon.