Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Xbox 360 live

(Chester County)

Default Xbox 360 live

I was wondering how many of you out here play your xbox 360 online?? I do, I would love to be able to hop on and play with those of you who have xbox live accounts.My xbox live name is knighhawk06699. I know what a shock, but it is the screen name I use everywhere. If you have an account hop on and send me a friend request. Send a message with it so I know who you are.

When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty!

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Xbox 360 live

I'm on XBL... been playing COD4 lately, its just to damn good of a game to switch to something new

gamer tag is Dredly
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    I'm on XBL... been playing COD4 lately, its just to damn good of a game to switch to something new

gamer tag is Dredly
    Look for my 11yr, BloodRedSandman. He's a 55 10 prestege. Yeah, we need to find him a hobby. Tell em dad sent ya.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by pghplr View Post
    Yeah, we need to find him a hobby.
    Get him and AR and take him to the range. You'd be the coolest dad ever.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by reichebrown View Post
    Get him and AR and take him to the range. You'd be the coolest dad ever.
    I've been taking my boys to the range at about once a month with me since they were about 5. They love shooting the AR and the .223 pistol along with all the others. I've got them cleaning the guns with me now. It was cool taking them apart and cleaning them and I was the coolest dad for awhile. The novelty from that is wearing off. lol Now its a chore for which puts me back into the jagoff dad column. Maybe not that drastic, but you know what I mean.

(Allegheny County)

i have live gamertag is Bullgatti

(Dauphin County)

I play COD4 all the time gamer tag crakkajakka155

just finished 19 game free for all #1 streak :P

gamertag: KaosX2133

I only play deathmatch, if I played the other types Id have been 10th prestige level 55 for a while now.

Think im level 45 Pres 9....all deathmatch except a few parties i got dragged into.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaos View Post
    just finished 19 game free for all #1 streak :P

gamertag: KaosX2133

I only play deathmatch, if I played the other types Id have been 10th prestige level 55 for a while now.

Think im level 45 Pres 9....all deathmatch except a few parties i got dragged into.
    I stopped at level 5 prestige, just don't have the time to burn on the game anymore haha.

I try to only play Hardcore TDM, the only way to play :P
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    I stopped at level 5 prestige, just don't have the time to burn on the game anymore haha.

I try to only play Hardcore TDM, the only way to play :P

I agree, I only play hardcore when it's my choice. Most of the time though when I party up they just want to play regular.

I like hardcore because it keeps you from having to use stopping power in every class to get things done. Fav hardcore perk for perk 2 are double tap (depends on the gun) and sleight of hand.

I played a game of hardcore on crash last night with the following loadout and scored 39 kills and 12 deaths

M1014
    pistol didnt matter
    3 frag
    UAV jammer
    extreme conditioning

My all time record for a single TDM match is still 46 - 6. I think my streak was 33 on that map.

I was part of the beta for call of duty 4 so it was very interesting to me to see the way they've changed stuff. I've also made sure not to use the m16 so much anymore and I never use juggernaut, so when they change them next update it wont matter to me anyway.

In the beta the m4 was like the m16 when looking through the sights, there was no sway and it only took three rounds (with stopping power) to take someone down in regular TDM.

As you can guess once everyone had that figured out nobody used anything but the M4. Now it has a sway in the sighting and takes between 3-5 depending on placement. Juggernaut had even more health bonus added to it and martyrdom grenades had a larger readius even when sonic boom wasnt the players slot two perk.

Im still waiting for feedback from the last bugs that I found a week or two ago.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast