Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Anti-abortion activist shot in front of Owosso High School, media frenzy??? Not

http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/inde...t_shot_in.html

Anti-abortion activist shot in front of Owosso High School
    by Elizabeth Shaw | Flint Journal
    Friday September 11, 2009, 8:52 AM
    Ryan Garza |

OWOSSO, Michigan -- State police at the Corunna post have confirmed a well-known anti-abortion activist was shot multiple times and killed this morning in front of Owosso High School.

The victim's identity has not yet been released but the shooting occurred around 7:30 a.m., after most students were off the buses and safely inside the building, said Owosso schools transportation supervisor Jayne Campbell.

State police also confirmed that a suspect was taken into custody about 8:15 a.m. at the suspect's home.

Owosso High School secretary Wendy Smith said the students remain in lockdown this morning and confirmed that no students were involved and all are safe with classes going on as normal. The shooting did not occur on school property, Smith said.

Meanwhile, police have completely ringed with police tape a section of North Street in front of the school.

A black car can be seen parked at the corner of North and Whitehaven streets, where a portable oxygen tank is lying in a front yard next to a large sign bearing the image of a baby and the word "Life."
    MORE

(Chester County)

Default Re: Anti-abortion activist shot in front of Owosso High School, media frenzy??? Not

There are links to it on the front pages of CNN, MSNBC and FOX news. Not like they are burying the story.

(Somerset County)

Default Re: Anti-abortion activist shot in front of Owosso High School, media frenzy??? Not

And here I always thought the pro abortionist just killed babies .
    Don't blame me ; I voted for an American .

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by 1861 View Post
    OOOOOO zazinnggggggg!

I'd rep you for that right now if I could...
    III%

(Philadelphia County)

Any word on the motive?

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by 1861 View Post
    I guess they have to account for the few people they missed. You know what's even weirder is how you hear pro abortion politicians and their supporters push legislation "for the children." Is it supposed to be a good thing, if by their previous actions they wanted to kill them?
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfin View Post
    I guess they have to account for the few people they missed. You know what's even weirder is how you hear pro abortion politicians and their supporters push legislation "for the children." Is it supposed to be a good thing, if by their previous actions they wanted to kill them?
    Does take some brain contortions to understand it doesn't it?

(Philadelphia County)

Where are all the goddamn hypocrites on this forum that favored and approved of the murder of Dr.Tiller not too long ago???

Right.

That's what I thought.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Schuylkill County)

Quote Originally Posted by LorDiego01 View Post
    Where are all the goddamn hypocrites on this forum that favored and approved of the murder of Dr.Tiller not too long ago???

Right.

That's what I thought.
    I never favor murder of any kind. The only difference between the two are, I wasn't upset when Tiller died.
    III%

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by LorDiego01 View Post

Right.

That's what I thought.
    There are many who were no happy with the death of Dr Tiller, violence does not move the pro life agenda forward.
    The issue was the pro choice movement, the media, and Mr Oboma acting like Tiller is a marder for the cause.
    RIP -The US constitution.

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast