Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Cumberland County)

Default Rifle, Pistol (xtras w/each) Hbg. Area

Up for sale or trade.

Russian Mosin Nagant 91/30 bolt-action rifle that shoots the powerful 7.62 x 54 round. This gun was checked out by a gunsmith and given a clean bill of health (he also cleaned the cosmo out of it). Included are the following items:

Sling
    Bayonet
    Recoil Pad (original metal plate included - not shown in pic)
    Ammo pouch
    2 oil bottles
    Tool Kit
    Extra pouch (for tool kit? - it was in the other pouch when I bought it)
    11 stripper clips
    Approx. 500 rounds of 7.62x54 ammo (I'll have to get an exact count)
    (I also have a copy of the assembly/disassembly instructions I printed off the internet - not shown in pic)

I'm just not a bolt-action type of guy. This is a cheap, accurate, powerful rifle that will literally shoot a mile - with the emphasis on "cheap". Recoil is not bad at all with the pad on it. The wood is about the best I've ever seen on a Nagant with only a few minor dings. No rust anywhere. Asking $275 for everything, FTF within 1 hr. of Harrisburg. No taxes, no state paperwork, just a Bill of Sale.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next up for sale or trade is a Kel-Tec P11 9mm semi-auto pistol. I bought this new for the wife in March but the trigger pull is too long for her, even after a trigger job that shaved 2 lbs. off of it. She would rather shoot the snubbie. I ended up carrying it over the summer; slight wear on the slide. It's great for conceal carry as it is slim and you can just drop it in your pocket and it disappears, but now I want to get rid of it to help fund other purchases. Has less than 100 rounds through it, so it still needs a little more breaking in.

Included are the following items:

Box
    Manual
    Trigger lock
    One 10 round. Kel-Tec mag. (with pinky extension)
    One S&W 15 rnd. mag.
    Kel-tec mag. adapter
    IWB holster
    Paddle holster

Asking $300 for the whole package. Meet FTF at FFL dealer of your choice within 1 hr of Hbg; buyer pays transfer fee.

Will consider the following in trades; +/- cash as needed:

12 ga or 20 ga pump shotgun, shorter barrel youth or tactical model (8 rnd. mag would be nice)
    Ruger 10/22
    Norinco "D" SKS
    AK-47 and variants

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." - Thomas Jefferson.

www.endthefed.us
    www.infowars.com
    www.dailypaul.com
    www.campaignforliberty.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by GreyWolfJr; October 2nd, 2009 at 04:22 PM.

(Cumberland County)

Default Re: Rifle, Pistol (xtras w/each) Hbg. Area

The Kel-Tec is SPF.

The Nagant is being withdrawn from the market for right now. Thank you for all the interest.

(Cumberland County)

Default Re: Rifle, Pistol (xtras w/each) Hbg. Area

Well, I thought the Kel-Tec was going to get sold, twice this week, that's why I withdrew the Nagant. Both deals fell through, I need to sell **something** so I can get one of the guns I want. Both items are back on the market again.

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs." - Thomas Jefferson.

www.endthefed.us
    www.infowars.com
    www.dailypaul.com
    www.campaignforliberty.com
    Last edited by GreyWolfJr; October 2nd, 2009 at 04:23 PM.