Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default FN Herstal LEO/Mil discount

If this counts as an ad, please nuke it.

FN is now offering a LEO/Mil (incl. retired) discount:
    The FNH USA Distinguished Service Program.

In recognition of the courage, dedication and outstanding service by America’s military and law
    Enforcement professionals, FNH USA is offering a cash-back, mail-in rebate on the purchase of
    selected models of these FNH USA firearms.

• $100 back on a new FNX pistol in 9mm or 40 S&W
    • $125 back on a new FNP-45 pistol in 45 ACP
    • $200 back on a new Five-seveN® pistol
    • $100 back on a new SLP shotgun
    • $250 back on a new FNAR rifle
    • $300 back on a new FS2000 carbine
    • $150 back on a new PS90 carbine
    • $100 back on a new TSR XP USA bolt-action rifle

This special FNH USA offer is open to all current or retired members of the U.S. Armed Forces, including
    active duty, reserve and National Guard. Current or retired law enforcement officers whose
    Duties include holding the power of arrest and Federal Officers
    (i.e., ICE, FBI, TSA, DEA)
    It’s just FN’s way of saying thank you to our military and law enforcement professionals for a job
    Well done!
    Full program details and rebate forms can also be found at http://www.fnhusa.com/dsp.
    Too bad it doesn't include the SCAR... nice discounts tho.
    Last edited by MTechnik; March 17th, 2010 at 09:03 PM.

Default Re: FN Herstal LEO/Mil discount

They'd sell a lot more if they gave us lowly peon civilians the rebates too. Seems like they're almost taking the HK attitude towards us. (Guess I should be grateful that they at least offer the rifles to us)

(Lehigh County)

actually, FN runs frequent and quite generous rebates and/or extras with their firearms.

My FNP-45 came with 3 mags instead of 2, a Blade-tech holster and double mag holder, and a larger, sturdier case... all for the same price.

I got 250 rds of free ammo with my Five-Seven, and a C-More sight with my FS2000.

these bonus rebates going to those who serve are targeting those who will most likely get far more use out of their hardware than most folks.
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you... but believe me, it's on the damned list.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by LowCapacity View Post
    They'd sell a lot more if they gave us lowly peon civilians the rebates too. Seems like they're almost taking the HK attitude towards us. (Guess I should be grateful that they at least offer the rifles to us)
    I don't get this. I bought an FNP-9 two years ago for $350, and it has been a rock solid pistol. (now they're closer $500.) I emailed their customer service about buying a hat, and was sent a hat and shirt for free.

Their FNP pistols (not the 57) come with "shooters packs" which include a holster, mag holder, and I think maybe a 3rd mag? Competetive with the XD package. Just not as popular.

Also, they allow us all the cool legal toys - SCARs, PS90's, 57's. Sure those aren't cheap, but that price is more set by the market.

And I would be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little interested in this:

Which is limited, but they will be releasing civilian versions. (15 round .45, with a slide cut for a red dot, a threaded barrel, and raised sights? PLEASE!)

I guess its not how I thought. Just seemed between reading about FN refusing to offer short barrels to guys with Form 1s and my CDNN catalog listing almost every FN product as "POR" only it seemed like they weren't interested in selling much. (maybe thats CDNN's fault)

The FNP series caught my eye a while ago but I never see any in person. I was thinking they were quite a bit above 500 though, maybe the 5.7 price is still in my head. I'll definitely be looking up that .45 when they become available.

(Chester County)

Not sure about barrels directly from FN, but if I were getting a PS90, I'd be looking at http://cmmginc.secure-mall.com/shop/...shop=1&cat=115 for the barrel.

And for the fake can until the paperwork clears for the SBR.

I do wish the FNP were more popular, I don't know why it isn't. If you end up in SE PA, and want to make a range trip, I can let you test mine. The SA/DA trigger in DA mode is great. It gets LOTS of compliments.

(Monroe County)

*face palm*

why do they keep taking away reasons for me not to get a 5-n-7
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

1) FN did have rebates for everyone that ended February 28th on certain models. You snooze you lose. No sense complaining if you let that opportunity slip by you.

2) FN is not like HK at all. FN owners have said how good the CS is from FN, so don't go making up stories about FN. HK only caters to the military...they don't even care about LEO. I have received quite a few calls from LEO that tell me how badly their PD have been treated by HK when they needed assistance from HK.

The new DSP program may be a better deal than the older one that I took part of at the end of Dec 09. If you can find a great price online and combine it with the rebate, you may save quite a bit of money. IE...find the FN firearm online (out of state preferred) so you avoid sales tax. Find a bargain of a price and combine it with the rebate and you are talking a savings of close to $300.

I already have a PS90 and a FsN, but I may have to invest in another one come the end of this year.

BTW, S&W offers 40% off of retail for LEO/military...I'm not sure when that special ends, but I know that S&W offered it when I was FN shopping last year.

Quote Originally Posted by aubie515 View Post
    1) FN did have rebates for everyone that ended February 28th on certain models. You snooze you lose. No sense complaining if you let that opportunity slip by you.

2) FN is not like HK at all. FN owners have said how good the CS is from FN, so don't go making up stories about FN. HK only caters to the military...they don't even care about LEO. I have received quite a few calls from LEO that tell me how badly their PD have been treated by HK when they needed assistance from HK.

The new DSP program may be a better deal than the older one that I took part of at the end of Dec 09. If you can find a great price online and combine it with the rebate, you may save quite a bit of money. IE...find the FN firearm online (out of state preferred) so you avoid sales tax. Find a bargain of a price and combine it with the rebate and you are talking a savings of close to $300.

I already have a PS90 and a FsN, but I may have to invest in another one come the end of this year.

BTW, S&W offers 40% off of retail for LEO/military...I'm not sure when that special ends, but I know that S&W offered it when I was FN shopping last year.
    I'm not trying to discredit FN with my made-up stories. I read either here or at arfcom that when someone called them about short barrels FN said they would not sell to civilians. Take it for what you will.
    MTechnik set me straight, I am not an FN hater, don't get defensive because you feel a need to justify the $1,700+ you spent on the PS90. For record I'd love to own every gun they make and be a fanboy too if I could afford it.

Thank you for the offer, MTechnik. I'm gonna try to get to Langhorne R&G sometime this summer for one of their practical shoots. I'm not sure if thats close to you.

, don't get defensive because you feel a need to justify the $1,700+ you spent on the PS90.
    Dude, you have no idea how much I paid for my PS90. Seems like you like to make up shit and you are lazy to boot. Learn to search and make educated purchases and you might actually land good deals. Two PS90s have sold on PAFOA both for $1,200 within two weeks of each other.

It shouldn't matter how much I spent...and last time I checked I didn't need to justify any of my purchases to you or to myself.

So because FN does not offer short barrels that makes them just like HK? Good "logic" on that one slick. You shouldn't always believe what you read online. After all it is the internet. One of your sales reps used to rep for FN and he has nothing but good things to say about FN as a company. I know thus far, I have been very happy with FN. I don't find fault in a company that cannot/will not meet every demand brought by their customers. You are just one small small portion of the sales for FN. FN is an arms manufacturer for the WORLD...they aren't here to cater to some random guy in PA that read on ARF how bad FN is as a company.

Beside, by your own admission you couldn't afford FN anyway....so stick with Glock

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast