Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Aim Surplus Firearms

Anybody buy a firearm from Aimsurplus.com? They have a nice looking Yugo AK that I might want to pick up....

http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/Y...x39_Rifle.html

Any thoughts on this particular variant?

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: Aim Surplus Firearms

I haven't bought a rifle from them in a few years, but I've purchased several of my C&R rifles........actually all of my C&R rifles from AIM. I would definitely buy from them again.

Not into AK's so I can't help you on that particular rifle.

(Northumberland County)

I too have bought several C&R items from them, and have a few on my list (cz82)...

They are quick to ship and their guns have come in better than expected condition.

(Jefferson County)

Sorry to hi-jack the thread, but how the hell did the CZ82 get C&R status having been "Produced from 1982-1992,"??
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515, SteveWag

Don't end up in my signature!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by knight0334 View Post
    Sorry to hi-jack the thread, but how the hell did the CZ82 get C&R status having been "Produced from 1982-1992,"??
    Must fall under the "Curio" part of C&R...

I've not purchased a firearm from them, but when I called to place an ammo order, they were VERY helpful and pleasant to deal with. I did not feel rushed, and they were happy to answer my questions.
    Shipping was reasonable, and VERY quick.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by knight0334 View Post
    I have no idea how the CZ82 qualifies for C&R status, but I'm glad it does. They are nice pistols, I really like mine.

Now to get back on track, I have no complaints about AIMSurplus. Everything I've bought from them has been in better than expected condition, reasonably priced, shipped promptly and the shipping cost isn't out of line. I haven't bought anything from anyone else online to compare to, but I'll say that I've been very satisfied with AIMSurplus and I won't hesitate to buy from them again.

(Westmoreland County)

I know on the mosin forum they have a good rep as a place to buy ammo from. Ive read of other people buying rifles from them. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Wasz View Post
    I know on the mosin forum they have a good rep as a place to buy ammo from. Ive read of other people buying rifles from them. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them.
    I have bought ammo and mags from them for my other ak...very happy with everything I have gotten...

Guess I should have been more specific...more curious about the actual rifle they are selling...anyone with experience with the yugo ak..receiver made in usa... Want a solid rifle that I can just keep stock and not pimp out. The only thing I noticed on this one is the cleaning rod is missing. Wasn't sure if it has a chrome barrel or not or if there were any other mods....Should prob just email and ask them...

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by widearea View Post
    I have bought ammo and mags from them for my other ak...very happy with everything I have gotten...

Guess I should have been more specific...more curious about the actual rifle they are selling...anyone with experience with the yugo ak..receiver made in usa... Want a solid rifle that I can just keep stock and not pimp out. The only thing I noticed on this one is the cleaning rod is missing. Wasn't sure if it has a chrome barrel or not or if there were any other mods
    ....Should prob just email and ask them...
    Just call them. They are always friendly and helpful. I've called them several times and was never made to feel like I was being an annoyance. Anyone I've ever talked to there was courteous, and knowledgeable about what they have for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drew View Post
    I too have bought several C&R items from them, and have a few on my list (cz82)...

They are quick to ship and their guns have come in better than expected condition.
    Ditto, they're usually my first stop.
    Gloria: "65 percent of the people murdered in the last 10 years were killed by hand guns"
    Archie Bunker: "would it make you feel better, little girl, if they was pushed outta windows?"

http://www.moviewavs.com/TV_Shows/Al...he_Family.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast