Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default Update on the NRA Board Election and recent news

https://taitnra.substack.com/p/updat...d-election?s=w

NRA Director Election

As John Richardson posted in his blog on March 20, some postal service areas have an issue with the preprinted return address on the NRA ballots and they are returned as undeliverable. As John notes on the blog, this seems to only be happening in the Southeast PA area sp far. NRA Secretary John Frazier advises the following if this happens to your ballot

“… We ask that the member please enclose the entire return envelope in a larger envelope, and mail it to:

Rogers & Co.

P.O. Box 686

Dunn Loring, VA 22027

… the address on the ballot envelope is the same one used for all ballots, both this year and last. Nearly 100,000 ballots were received last year for processing. So far this year, about 60,000 ballots have been received—which again suggests that this is an isolated issue.”

We need greater participation from the over 2 million voting members to send a message to the NRA Board and management that change is demanded. To highlight why we need change - just look at what was confirmed with the NRA Filing in the NY AG Case on March 23. Here is a link to the filing on the NY Court site.

The indispensable NRA in Danger Blog has a good summary of the Highlights Lowlights in the filing. These are items that were dismissed by the NRA and some NRA Board members as fabrications but now are admitted as factual in this court filing

The Gun Feed site hit the major items (all linked back to the NRA In Danger blog).

Wayne’s Executive Assistant, Millie Hallow, “diverted” $41,820 from the NRA… but is still employed with them

Court docs confirm Wayne was using the NRA private jet to fly his family members around…

The NRA fired their new treasurer for refusing to sign IRS form 990 in 2019. Wayne signed it!

NRA bought Wayne an armored vehicle…

NRA paid for Wayne’s golf club membership fees…

$103 million of NRA money to David MacKenzie…

“Treasurer Woody Phillips was steering NRA money to the company of a woman he was bedding.”

The $6 million mansion for LaPierre is true, justified it as a “safe house” for him…

Please come to the NRA Members meeting in Houston on May 28 to have your voice heard that these actions are unacceptable to the members and that change in management and board leadership is long overdue.

One other note - The Non-Sequitur comic had the following right after the filing and the NRA In Danger report … I wonder if Wiley Miller follows the NRA?
    "...The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded...It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force."
    Marko Kloos 2007

(Columbia County)

Default Re: Update on the NRA Board Election and recent news

I just let my NRA membership expire. With all the aforementioned nonsense going on I cannot bring myself to renew it. The allegations mentioned is exactly what I suspected. That is, there were others in addition to Wayne with both hands in the cookie jar. "$103 million of NRA money to David MacKenzie*" $103 million is outrageous amount of money to be missing and who the heck is David Mackenzie? These jerks aren't going to have a good time on my money anymore.
    Last edited by eagleclaw; March 27th, 2022 at 09:59 PM.

(Wayne County)

I haven*t renewed my membership. After seeing the things in the OP I*m glad I didn*t! GOA all the way for me from here on out.

(Berks County)

i let mine lapse as after all the crap started coming out and wayne and his cronies werent removed. I give to the GOA

(Montgomery County)

Sadly after all the years the NRA has done a great job the management has pretty much destroyed it. I'm GOA as well I've been very happy with all they've done Bill

(Lancaster County)

My ballot was not returned. Lancaster County.