Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Baby Murderer Sentenced!

http://www.philly.com/philly/wires/a.../38145769.html

"MEDIA, Pa. - A suburban Philadelphia woman has been ordered to spend 45 days in jail and nine months of house arrest for the death of her newborn boy.

Prosecutors say Mia Sardella gave birth at her parents' house in Drexel Hill on New Year's Day 2007 while she was home on break from her freshman year at Drexel University. Her mother found the infant's body Jan. 22 in a duffel bag in the trunk of her car.

Authorities said the baby died of asphyxiation about a minute after Sardella delivered him.

Sardella pleaded no contest in December 2008 to involuntary manslaughter, abuse of a corpse and concealing the death of a child.

Delaware County Judge Patricia Jenkins ordered Sardella to spend weekends in the county prison to total 45 days along with nine months of house arrest and two years of community service"

45 Days and community service? What kind of bullshit is that? And people wonder why so many criminals are repeat offenders.

"you have no power; here is the power; feel the power, brat, and then speak again of how you come to kill the Eternal."
    Pennywise The Clown

(Pike County)

Default Re: Baby Murderer Sentenced! WTF!!!!!

Un ******* believable!!!!!!

(Allegheny County)

I tried......

I sat here trying....

Trying to think of a reason, any reason for such a light sentence.

Could only come up with:
    Judge=Asshat
    murderer related to judge
    murderer performs "favors" for judge
    judge receives large sum of money

All of which confirm --- Judge = Asshat

Zombie Response Team SECTOR 4 Ground assault unit
    "Nothing defuses people like crazy." ~ Lycanthrope

Well you all had better get used to it. In fact, it will probably get a lot worse. What this woman did is not all that different than partial birth abortion, and we all know where the new administration stands on that. And if we don't all know, we should. And for anyone who wishes to pipe up in favor of a woman's right to choose, this is the natural end game of that argument. And, it is also one of the most extreme examples of depriving a person of their rights - in this case, the right to live.

Women have plenty of opportunities to choose. They choose who it is they associate with. They choose where they go, what the do, etc. They choose whether or not to keep their pants on, and they certainly have enough options when it comes to choosing birth control. Failing all this, they can still choose adoption. But many still choose murder. Maybe I will be banned, infracted, or warned, but that won't change the truth of the matter. The murder that this woman committed is not all that different from the thousands that occur everyday in the name of the right to choose.

(Somerset County)

Quote Originally Posted by PennsyPlinker View Post
    Well you all had better get used to it. In fact, it will probably get a lot worse. What this woman did is not all that different than partial birth abortion, and we all know where the new administration stands on that. And if we don't all know, we should. And for anyone who wishes to pipe up in favor of a woman's right to choose, this is the natural end game of that argument. And, it is also one of the most extreme examples of depriving a person of their rights - in this case, the right to live.

Women have plenty of opportunities to choose. They choose who it is they associate with. They choose where they go, what the do, etc. They choose whether or not to keep their pants on, and they certainly have enough options when it comes to choosing birth control. Failing all this, they can still choose adoption. But many still choose murder. Maybe I will be banned, infracted, or warned, but that won't change the truth of the matter. The murder that this woman committed is not all that different from the thousands that occur everyday in the name of the right to choose.
    yep , I was going to say ( just a late term abortion )
    Don't blame me ; I voted for an American .

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by PennsyPlinker View Post

Gotta disagree with some of that... I am 100% pro choice up until the point where the fetus would be able to survive on its own with a fairly high chance at a normal life, this is generally accepted to be past 26 - 30 weeks. At that point it is a person and should be protected under the same laws.

This case it wasn't abortion, this is cold blooded murder. Bitch should be rotting in prison for 20 - life.
    The first vehicles normally on the scene of a crime are ambulances and police cruisers. If you are armed you have a chance to decide who gets transported in which vehicle, if you are not armed then that decision is made for you.

Be prepared, because someone else already is and no one knows their intent except them.

(Beaver County)

what the ---- are they doing.just change the law when ever they think they can.
    maybe she was a niece.what the hell does this teach the kids out there.they can just give birth and leave the baby lay there.this is the law yeah right.but they take your drivers license for speeding,just does'nt make any sense at all.two totally different crimes,this is just mind blowing.
    do you feel lucky punk,well do ya!

A partial birth abortion is where a completely viable baby is killed in the birth canal. Labor is induced, and the child, usually capable of living on it's own, has a spike driven into it's skull and the brains scrambled while still in the birth canal. Since it hasn't cleared the birth canal, this murder is called an abortion.

This woman should not have been convicted, much less sentenced, given the current state of our abortion laws. So many people say it's not a human because it's not been born, or isn't viable. Well, most children are not viable until at least 2 y/o because if left on their own death is certain. She just aborted a non-viable fetus.

Of course, many older folks aren't viable either, and are a serious inconvenience and drain on society's resources..... may as well take abortion on to it's next logical step.
    "Never give up, never surrender!" Commander Peter Quincy Taggart

(Somerset County)

Quote Originally Posted by JoeWilliams View Post
    A partial birth abortion is where a completely viable baby is killed in the birth canal. Labor is induced, and the child, usually capable of living on it's own, has a spike driven into it's skull and the brains scrambled while still in the birth canal. Since it hasn't cleared the birth canal, this murder is called an abortion.

This woman should not have been convicted, much less sentenced, given the current state of our abortion laws. So many people say it's not a human because it's not been born, or isn't viable. Well, most children are not viable until at least 2 y/o because if left on their own death is certain. She just aborted a non-viable fetus.

Of course, many older folks aren't viable either, and are a serious inconvenience and drain on society's resources..... may as well take abortion on to it's next logical step.
    I have no doubt that is on the horizon.
    Don't blame me ; I voted for an American .

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
    Gotta disagree with some of that... I am 100% pro choice up until the point where the fetus would be able to survive on its own....
    Survive on it's own??? So, if a kid is born with an abnormality that requires medical attention (collapsed lung, neonatal jaundice, cleft palate, etc), we should also be able to "put it down" then.

I'm pro choice until the development of the CNS. After that, the baby can feel real pain. And I'll say "baby" because is IS a baby at that point, "fetus" is a tool to detach us from what's really happening. Kinda like using "veal" in place of baby cow. Gotta say though... I love the taste of veal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast