Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Default Re: Bring back the Political Wasteland

Quote Originally Posted by tcc722 View Post
    Moved there by mods I would guess.
    or aliens...
    Montani Semper Liberi

So long as we're mulling over the pros and cons I'd like to add a little more.

This isn't just a website/forum. We have shared births, deaths, tragedies, triumphs. We have gathered together for social, political and supportive causes. Friendships have been forged. Some of us have grown very fond of others. Look at some of the things this community has done for it's own. SFN's children were supported, another member found a dozen of us fixing his house when house maintenance took a back seat to his ill child. The DC Picnic (and Wounded Warrior auction). The Harrisburg and Philly rallies. The range sponsorships(I myself have sponsered two members at Langhorne, so have others). Those are just the one's off the top of my head, we all know there are many more.

Not being able to fully discuss our thoughts limits the connections and potentials. The bonds have less value. Some of us have been punished because others can't behave. There has always been a mechanism for removing the unsocialble among us. Yep, it's more work. No family has ever existed without hard work.
    When the SHTF......be the fan.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by ErSwnn View Post
    The demise of the PW is part of why I canceled my paid subscription and stopped coming on as much.
    I chose to stop mine as well for the same reason. Same reason I will continue to run Adblock software on my browser.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Luzerne County)

So long as we're mulling over the pros and cons I'd like to add a little more.

This isn't just a website/forum. We have shared births, deaths, tragedies, triumphs. We have gathered together for social, political and supportive causes. Friendships have been forged. Some of us have grown very fond of others. Look at some of the things this community has done for it's own. SFN's children were supported, another member found a dozen of us fixing his house when house maintenance took a back seat to his ill child. The DC Picnic (and Wounded Warrior auction). The Harrisburg and Philly rallies. The range sponsorships(I myself have sponsered two members at Langhorne, so have others). Those are just the one's off the top of my head, we all know there are many more.

Not being able to fully discuss our thoughts limits the connections and potentials. The bonds have less value. Some of us have been punished because others can't behave. There has always been a mechanism for removing the unsocialble among us. Yep, it's more work. No family has ever existed without hard work.

Been here for most of this and much much more. Yet we are just people who post on another mans property.

When was the last time he posted?
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by normanvin View Post
    Been here for most of this and much much more. Yet we are just people who post on another mans property.

Yeah, I remember being on the same roof with you. I went back the following week to fix the boiler. Nothing he couldn't have done but brotherhood kicked in to help his son.

Sorry, I missed that last line/question. It's been a few years now. Not really sure what happened, I never asked. If he wanted to share his business he would have so...I have no real idea. I can assume, but in that I wouldn't venture to say openly. It's a shame too. He could be crabby, but he was almost always right.

(Luzerne County)

Yeah, I remember being on the same roof with you. I went back the following week to fix the boiler. Nothing he couldn't have done but brotherhood kicked in to help his son.
    I was also there the next week to help clean up his yard.

That guy does not come here any more.
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

I was also there the next week to help clean up his yard.

That guy does not come here any more.
    I did a little looking around. One was a post from you, July of 2011 saying he hadn't posted since Feb o fthe same year.

His website is still there....but with a message of "Returning Fall/Winter of 2013".

Check over at the Open Carry forum.

(Clinton County)

Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Lebanon County)

with the recent leftist censorship propaganda machine banning and threating to pull right sided media. I believe it is in your best interest to start a political forum, and general discussion forum for people looking for a patriotic place to help the fight over our country.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast