Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Is the USA Ready for an American Stalin?

Is the USA Ready for an American Stalin?
    By Sher Zieve Sunday, October 26, 2008

After observing the growth of Barack Hussein Obama’s increasingly militant and dictatorial movement over the last several months, I have—on many occasions—been reminded of the infamous Russian tyrant Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin. As the actual facts about Stalin may now have been omitted from US middle and high school teaching textbooks, I’ll provide a brief summary of Stalin’s achievements.

After the 1924 death of then Communist Party boss Vladimir Lenin, Stalin defeated his rival for power Leon Trotsky, grasped dictatorship of the Soviet Union’s Communist Party and had Trotsky deported. Shortly after seizing power, in 1928 Stalin began the confiscation of privately owned farms. The farmers who balked at the thefts were exiled to desolate Siberia, died of starvation after Stalin and his police (AKA Soviet “goon squads”) had forcibly taken all of their possessions and ability to earn livings or were put to death by Stalin’s zealots—millions died. Phase one of Stalin’s destruction of his country and its people had been completed.

Note: One major difference between Obama and Stalin, however, is that Stalin is said to have gradually increased power within the Soviet Union’s Communist Party. Obama is grabbing it immediately and will keep his power in place via his “Truth Squads”, his militant Obama Youth (as the Nazis had their “Hitler Youth” this is more Hitlerian that Stalinistic) and his national voter fraud unit ACORN.

In the 1930s Stalin began his elimination of all who opposed him. This was called the Great Purge. The first part of Stalin’s purge began in Ukraine and by 1937-38 The Great Purge had been extended into and encompassed the entire Soviet Union. Stalin’s political police (AKA NKVD) murdered hundreds of thousands of those who opposed their leader and his ideology. “The NKVD slated for extermination entire categories of people, such as kulaks, priests, former members of anti-Bolshevik armies, those who had been abroad or had relatives abroad, and immigrants from Galicia; even average citizens perished in huge numbers” and An indication of the vast scope of the Great Purge was the discovery, during the Second World War, in Vinnytsia, of a mass grave containing 10,000 bodies of residents of the region who were shot between 1937 and 1938”… “Adam Ulam and others estimate that in the Soviet Union as a whole, about 500,000 were executed in 1937-39 and somewhere between 3 and 12 million were sent to labor camps” —University of Toronto Press. Phase two of Stalin’s “change” and “transformation” of the Soviet Empire into his image—some call it the final phase as all free speech and ability to support oneself—without the good graces of Stalin and his thugs—had been completed.

Obama has long been an adherent of Marxism and—as well as having befriended and worked with Marxist terrorists William Ayers and his wife Bernadine Dohrn—one of his earliest mentors was Saul Alinsky; Marxist and the American founder of “community organizing” in Chicago. In his book “Rules for Radicals”—which he dedicated to Satan—Alinsky outlines how to create radicals and take over impoverished communities and then extend into the larger suburban areas by lulling the middle class into a false sense of comfort with the organizers’ ideas. Alinsky advises that by the time the “educated” middle class realizes the radicals were lying, it’s too late.

Note: After Obama is elected, all of his programs and people to keep him in power indefinitely—and to rid him of any and all opposition—will be firmly in place. You will not be able to vote him out of office. By the time he assumes the position of President of the United States it will already be too late. A democratic republic will last only so long as people of good will allow and fight for it. After they are gone—or removed—it is ended.
    Of every one hundred men in battle, ten should not even be there. Eighty, are nothing but targets. Nine are the real fighters, we are lucky to have them since they make the battle. Ah, but the one—one is the Warrior—and he brings the others home. —Heracletus

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Is the USA Ready for an American Stalin?

==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Delaware County)

This article was printed in the Canadian Free Press where the Canadian Slander and libel laws are quite prohibitive for journalists. So how is this crazy when it is not actionable in Canadian Courts?

Specifically section 13-1 of Canada's Human Rights Code, which makes it an offense to spread messages that are "likely to expose" people to "hatred or contempt."

Can you deny that the tactics below are not Stalinist?

Report Your Call to WGN

Call into the "Extension 720" show with Milt Rosenberg tonight, August 27th, between 9:00 and 11:00 p.m. at (312) 591-7200.

Then report back on your call and sign up for the Obama Action Wire using the form to the right.
    The Facts on Barack and William Ayers:

* William Ayers was involved with the Weather Underground when Barack Obama was eight years old, and Barack has roundly condemned their actions.
    * Last night on Fox News, Kurtz tried to radicalize an education reform program in Chicago called the Annenberg Challenge. The Challenge was funded by Republican Walter Annenberg, introduced by Mayor Daley and Republican Governor Jim Edgar, and one of its initiatives was even praised by John McCain.
    * Kurtz claimed on Fox News that William Ayers recruited Obama to the Annenberg Challenge -- a flat out lie. Ayers did not serve on the board of the Challenge, and he had nothing to do with Barack's recruitment.

Tips for making your call:

* Be honest, but be civil.
    * Be persistent. It may take a few attempts to get through to the show. Just keep trying. Your call is important.
    * Use the talking points above to help you speak confidently and concisely.
    I am willing to engage people on this forum to debate the merits or lack thereof in a post, and I certainly have my strong opinion and convictions, but I have not and will not resort to giving a negative rep for the contents of a post... Thanks for that LorDiego01
    Of every one hundred men in battle, ten should not even be there. Eighty, are nothing but targets. Nine are the real fighters, we are lucky to have them since they make the battle. Ah, but the one—one is the Warrior—and he brings the others home. —Heracletus

(Philadelphia County)

I think to compare a "leader" in today's world, with Stalin, and say that said "leader" would behave the same way, clearly shows your blind hatred for a man you've never met. And lets not even get started on how ignorant such a supposition becomes.

A good majority of American's are very loudly against the mistreatment at Guantamo..

do you think they'd stand by for mistreatment of their fellow man???

Get a life dude, the only thing you are doing is polluting this forum, and making all of us look like crazy, mentally unbalanced individuals such as yourself.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by 5711-Marine;478844
    [B
    I am willing to engage people on this forum to debate the merits or lack thereof in a post, and I certainly have my strong opinion and convictions, but I have not and will not resort to giving a negative rep for the contents of a post... Thanks for that LorDiego01
    [/B]
    I will hit you with negative rep, as much as I possibly can, as long as you keep on posting such idiotic bullcrap.

And the more you cry about it on public, the more enjoyment and satisfaction I get out of it.
    ==============
    ~Samuel Adams

~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Philadelphia County)

Wow, the hyperbole keeps getting bigger the closer the election nears. I'll tell ya what-- I'll wager my $1000 to your penny that if Obama is elected there will not be any gulags where conservative political dissenters are shipped away to if they criticize Obama, there will not be any summary execution of political dissenters in this country, there will not be a mass starvation caused by liquidation of farmers, the capitalists will not be rounded up and imprisoned or executed, you will not need an exit visa to leave the country, you will still be able to trade foreign currency, Obama will not have people "unpersoned" and have all the history textbooks rewritten to exclude Republican Presidents. Hell, I'd wager a million dollars to your penny none of that will happen if I had the money.
    "When law becomes despotic, morals are relaxed, and vice versa."-- Honore de Balzac, The Wild Ass's Skin...huh, huh..Balzac...Wild Ass...huh, huh

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by LorDiego01 View Post
    I will hit you with negative rep, as much as I possibly can, as long as you keep on posting such idiotic bullcrap.

And the more you cry about it on public, the more enjoyment and satisfaction I get out of it.
    Wasn't crying about it, just thanking you for it...

I guess I will be back to zero soon...

(Berks County)

Don't you think that you are being a bit of a hypocrite here Diego? I've seen you post some stuff that just about everyone considered to be absolute drivel yet you've never gotten serious negs but you are willing to neg someone because you don't like the tenor of articles that they post. Uncool!
    Bill USAF 1976 - 1986, NRA Endowment, USCCA

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by billamj View Post
    Don't you think that you are being a bit of a hypocrite here Diego? I've seen you post some stuff that just about everyone considered to be absolute drivel yet you've never gotten serious negs but you are willing to neg someone because you don't like the tenor of articles that they post. Uncool!
    Neg rep is there for a reason. I've gotten a TON of negative rep on this forum; and you've still have to hear me complain about it.

Please, if in the future you think I posted something thats drivel, feel free to neg-rep me.

tough love and all....
    ==============
    ~Samuel Adams

~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Luzerne County)

I think to compare a "leader" in today's world, with Stalin, and say that said "leader" would behave the same way, clearly shows your blind hatred for a man you've never met. And lets not even get started on how ignorant such a supposition becomes.

A good majority of American's are very loudly against the mistreatment at Guantamo..

do you think they'd stand by for mistreatment of their fellow man???

Get a life dude, the only thing you are doing is polluting this forum, and making all of us look like crazy, mentally unbalanced individuals such as yourself.
    Stalin was a real "leader". There may be real reasons this article is off the mark, but that ain't one of them. He compares obabma's policies to Stalin. And I can see why.

As for how we look, each person here is an individual and your posts speak for yourself, not the membership at large. I recommend you take a moment and think about the fact that your interests are not the interests of others. ANd visa versa. As such, you are probably just as much a "crazy" in their eyes as 5711 is to you.

I think it noteworthy to point out that he's (the OP) entitled to his opinion and he was able to express it without calling YOU crazy.

Now as to the direction these posts are going with the pics and "get a life", and other directed comments, listen up.

Whether 5711 is posting "too many" "right wing" posts is debatable. But not an excuse for the behavior I see in this and other threads today

This thread will return to normal conversation. Attacking the OP with baseless accusations are not constructive.

Play nice, people! Is it too damn much to ask?

danbus wrote: ...Like I said before, I open carry because you don't, I fight for all my rights because
    you won't, I will not sit with my thumb up my bum and complain, because you will.
    Remember Meleanie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast